`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool it Bronco's fan .... look at this

RE: Cool it Bronco's fan .... look at this

That's exactly what I was thinking. Cardinals would probably be a little more ideal since he'll be guaranteed the division title. And I can't believe people think he would even consider the Jets. Who would willingly go to that sinking ship?
[/quote]

Guaranteed the division title!? Are you kidding me? The only thing he is guaranteed there playing the niner defense twice a year is an end to his career.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(03-08-2012, 08:51 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Guaranteed the division title!? Are you kidding me? The only thing he is guaranteed there playing the niner defense twice a year is an end to his career.
Lol. A little impartial are we? And yes they're guaranteed a division title. You kinda have a guy named Alex Smith as your QB. The Niners wouldn't beat Peyton with Smith.
Collecting Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, Peyton Manning, Daniel Thomas.

[Image: ReggieBush.png]

For Trade

Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com says the 49ers have offered a contract to Alex Smith, and they are not interested in Manning.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Ya we all saw how elite the niners were when we had a good qb lol. I can see him with Miami or az, I hope and pray az but no way in he'll will he go to the jets or the chiefs...or skins lol

(03-08-2012, 08:54 PM)JeffreyAndrew Wrote: Lol. A little impartial are we? And yes they're guaranteed a division title. You kinda have a guy named Alex Smith as your QB. The Niners wouldn't beat Peyton with Smith.
Maybe just a little lol. But theres no way they are guaranteed a division title. If you watched last season at all, you would have seen the niners go 13-3 with their defense, best in the league. Smith had 17td's and 5 int so obviously they werent winning games with the offense. So in conclusion, they dont have to win games with smith, they win it with their defense. Did it all year long.
(03-08-2012, 09:14 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com says the 49ers have offered a contract to Alex Smith, and they are not interested in Manning.
Yeah I know, I was joking earlier about getting manning. They have wanted to keep Smith since before the season even ended. While it makes sense for them to get manning and wayne as those are 2 positions they currently need, it would be dumb. I dont want my team dumping a bunch of money into an old receiver and an old hurt qb that "might" be able to play football. He is too much of a risk.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/