`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My UFC pc from round 1-finest

My UFC pc from round 1-finest
here is my UFC PC from round 1 - finest. didn't do moment of truth bc i'm waiting on some cards. without further ado, here is my ufc pc. enjoy![Image: DSCN4329.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4333.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4335.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4336.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4339.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4340.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4342.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4345.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4346.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4347.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4348.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4349.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4362.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4350.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4352.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4353.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4354.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4357.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4359.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4366.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4369.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4371.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4373.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4375.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4379.jpg][/DIV][DIV][Image: DSCN4380.jpg][/DIV][DIV][/DIV]

RE: My UFC pc from round 1-finest
The Best MMA Personal Collection i have ever seen! Incredible stuff!

I got to ask. Anything for sale?

I'll be posting moment of truth, leaf mma, and pride soon. Hopefully before knockout comes out.

Sorry man, nothing for sale.

looks great man, cant wait to see more
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

Wow! I would be happy with having only one of those cards. Great collection.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

I think someone sold his soul to the devil...

UNBELIEVABLE! This needs to be a sticky thread!
[Image: cutlett_newMMX.jpg]

****Click banner to see my Photobucket****

Ummm... WOW! Thats a sick collection that youve put together!
Bo Jackson should have played for the Yankees!

The most impressive collection of MMA cards, period.

Just...wow. Amazing. Do you buy a lot of sealed product or do you buy/trade to acquire the singles?

(03-09-2012, 01:14 PM)kurtanglerookieyear Wrote: Just...wow. Amazing. Do you buy a lot of sealed product or do you buy/trade to acquire the singles?
I do both. Buy between 3 and 7 cases of product and then fill in missing cards through eBay or trade.

Next week I'll have pics of moment of truth complete book card set, tape auto set, all duals. Hopefully pride pics too. (have every pride card)