`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Box of Upper Deck 2

RE: One Box of Upper Deck 2
1:6,136 is equivalent to 1 in every 256 boxes, which is roughly 1 every 21 cases lol. Not a bad pull haha Big GrinBig Grin
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

Im interested in the YG's first and some other stuff secondary. Check my org to see if I have anything to catch your eye?

Tim

(03-07-2012, 05:58 PM)arock99 Wrote: interested in the crosby and hopkins

have a look at my organize to see if you like anything in there...i can also dig deeper for more habs related stuff

These are not in my organize but i have these i can add to my organize if need be:
i could also trade Price and Subban RCs even though i collect them in return (Ygs including 20th anniversary of pk subban)...also have a bunch of other habs stuff such as autographed Latendresse out of 5 from be a player and random other cards (I used to collect various habs players)
Could use the Subban 20th Anniversary, have the Price and Subban YG. I want to wait first to find out how much those cards worth. Thanks for the trade offer.

(03-07-2012, 09:30 PM)jets18 Wrote: im interested in these
scheifele
pavelac canvas and mvp
yg/100
kane opc retro. i got many habs cards that arent in my org
Do you have a list of those Habs cards?
(03-07-2012, 11:58 PM)timmy5179 Wrote: Im interested in the YG's first and some other stuff secondary. Check my org to see if I have anything to catch your eye?

Tim
Couldn't find anything that I need in your org. Thanks.
I collect Montreal Canadiens stuffs.

no problem...

are you looking for anything in particuliar habs-wise? I also have at least one Lafleur jersey and some signed cards from the centenial set...can't remember the players but its easy for me to pull up and add to my org
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

You did better than OK, grats.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

Holy Crosby!!!!! I would love to get that off of you but I know I don't have anything for it. Congrats on the break!!!
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!