`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I want to buy..........who needs cash???
Smile 
RE: I want to buy..........who needs cash???
TOS at http://www.beckett.com/tos/

Offering items for sale on the trading sub-forums is strictly forbidden, and can result in a suspension of up to 30 days. Repeat offenders are subject to permanent expulsion from the site. You will not be notified of a violation, and your post(s) will be deleted. This includes items posted for sale at a fixed price, for best offer, or those being offered in an auction format (including but not limited to online auctions).

(03-07-2012, 03:35 AM)usafshelland Wrote: 2010 Finest Rookie Patch Auto of Sam Bradford? LMK if interested. $100 dlvd.
(03-07-2012, 10:29 AM)trade cardz Wrote: Not sure of your budget, but i have a 2010 Sam Bradford RC Printing Plate Auto graded BGS 9 with 10 auto

$650 obo

And if interested in the cards below, PM me for pricing

[Image: sam-bradford-auto.jpg]
[Image: sam-bradford-printing-plate-bgs-9.jpg]
[Image: PICT0235.jpg]
[Image: PICT0248.jpg]
[Image: PICT0827.jpg]
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

check me
X

(03-07-2012, 12:01 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: TOS at http://www.beckett.com/tos/
Offering items for sale on the trading sub-forums is strictly forbidden, and can result in a suspension of up to 30 days. Repeat offenders are subject to permanent expulsion from the site. You will not be notified of a violation, and your post(s) will be deleted. This includes items posted for sale at a fixed price, for best offer, or those being offered in an auction format (including but not limited to online auctions).
Makes no sense whats the point of the sale feature in Organize then? I have seen moderators say if you are offering things for sale on the forums make sure they are marked for sale in org? What is your response to this? Sounds like the TOS should have been updated when the sale feature was....Additionally if it is strictly forbidden then why would they allow people to offer money for items on the forums?
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(03-07-2012, 12:53 PM)warcraftin Wrote: Makes no sense whats the point of the sale feature in Organize then? I have seen moderators say if you are offering things for sale on the forums make sure they are marked for sale in org? What is your response to this? Sounds like the TOS should have been updated when the sale feature was....Additionally if it is strictly forbidden then why would they allow people to offer money for items on the forums?
Amen...! We officially have a freaking troll around here who goes around posting an outdated TOS. I'm personally going to send a e-mail to those that I KNOW are mods...not some guy whose trolling the boards.

I just copied the TOS yesternight. It could still be outdated. Who really knows?

You can offer your card for sale on the boards but you can send a pm to the potential buyer with your asking price.

Am I a troll? I don't know about that!

you are allowed to post sale threads in the trade area, as long as the transaction is done through the beckett org system

to sell on beckett, you must have a credit card on file, cards listed in beckett's org with prices for each, and your address on file

dont know the exact terms of the TOS, but this how it works in practice

Smile 
(03-07-2012, 01:38 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: you are allowed to post sale threads in the trade area, as long as the transaction is done through the beckett org system

to sell on beckett, you must have a credit card on file, cards listed in beckett's org with prices for each, and your address on file

dont know the exact terms of the TOS, but this how it works in practice
Jacoby,

Are we (including me, of course) allowed to include an asking price with our individual sale thread?

Thanks,
Peter
Offering items for sale on the trading sub-forums is strictly forbidden, and can result in a suspension of up to 30 days. Repeat offenders are subject to permanent expulsion from the site. You will not be notified of a violation, and your post(s) will be deleted. This includes items posted for sale at a fixed price, for best offer, or those being offered in an auction format (including but not limited to online auctions). In addition, buys and group buys (splitting cases) are not allowed on the forums. All "buy offers" should be initiated through the Organize feature.

Sorry for quoting an incomplete section. This is the whole part of the B Section under Trading sub-forum Guidelines. Hopefully all is clear but, if this TOS is outdated, then there is another problem.

(03-07-2012, 01:41 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Jacoby,

Are we (including me, of course) allowed to include an asking price with our individual sale thread?

Thanks,

yes, as long as you have the sale price of that card in org
Smile 
(03-07-2012, 02:30 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: yes, as long as you have the sale price of that card in org
thanks for clearing things up. i'll remember this for sure.