`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF '58 Topps

WTTF '58 Topps
I have a thread in the trading section but thought I'd give it a try here too. If anyone has any FT please post here or send me a PM. Thanks guys!!!

EDIT: '59 TOPPS IS DONE!!! ANY '58s OUT THERE?
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

RE: WTTF '58 and '59 Topps
Man the vintage area is dead! Does anyone actually go on here?

any help out here in no man's land?

Dude, there some here that post, but yes it got slim here. I still collect Vintage, and got some on the way.
(but they are baseball ones)

Found 2 Unitas cards at the LCS store. Nothing much i could afford, But i got over 35 $ Ebay buck coming due soon

[Image: diecastlsccardshop018.jpg]
Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner

(09-16-2012, 03:16 PM)pawpawdiv9 Wrote: Dude, there some here that post, but yes it got slim here. I still collect Vintage, and got some on the way.
(but they are baseball ones)

Found 2 Unitas cards at the LCS store. Nothing much i could afford, But i got over 35 $ Ebay buck coming due soon

[Image: diecastlsccardshop018.jpg]
Wow a reply lol. Those are pretty nice cards. My set is actually close to getting completed now. Been just buying them on ebay and at card shows. Still a looong way away on the '58 though. The Jim Brown alone books for $500. That is in perfect condition though but still.

(09-16-2012, 06:43 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Wow a reply lol. Those are pretty nice cards. My set is actually close to getting completed now. Been just buying them on ebay and at card shows. Still a looong way away on the '58 though. The Jim Brown alone books for $500. That is in perfect condition though but still.
I just bought another Mantle card, and possibly a Hank aaron card on the way thru Ebay. The 1964 Giants. PSA 8's
Looking into something special right now, but cant tell anyone..dont wanna get outbidded.
Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner

(09-17-2012, 08:58 AM)pawpawdiv9 Wrote: I just bought another Mantle card, and possibly a Hank aaron card on the way thru Ebay. The 1964 Giants. PSA 8's
Looking into something special right now, but cant tell anyone..dont wanna get outbidded.
yeah better keep it to yourself around here. I learned the hard way. Someone outbid me and then tried to trade it to me for 2x bv. Told me I know you need it for your PC! Same user name on ebay and here so could tell what happened. Hell no!!! Found another on COMC and the guy is probably still stuck with it. Was a Roy Williams auto from oklahoma, not too many people collect him lol. You collect vintage football too or just baseball? I don't collect baseball but have always wanted a Hank Aaron in braves uni

anyone have any 59? Almost done!

Still working on your 58 set? I'm also putting together a set of 58 but only I'm doing a graded set and hoping to try for a minimum grade of BVG 7. I'm finding this to be really tough which is OK because I wanted a long term project.

My preference is to find them already graded but so many are at unrealistic prices. I have been buying ungraded and have sent a couple in and done ok with the grades but most the I get raw I know once I get them in the mail they will not make the grade.

Anyway, I may have some commons that I'm not going to spent the $15 to have graded that you may need, if you are still working on this set and have a list PM me.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

Pm sent