`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED

RE: JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED
(03-16-2012, 08:21 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: The Russell is Sickness.. I think your doing pretty well so far.. Sell that Lin now before Linsanity dies down..
+1 to both of those comments. And yeah in the case breaks I watched there's too much Luke Harangody and Cole Aldrich and not enough of even semistar guys like maybe Monta Ellis or Derek Fisher or guys like that (I think those two came to my mind first cause they just got traded haha). so I'd say a Wall/Lin GU booklet a Drexler and a Bill Russell /5 is darn good for 2 boxes.

Also can't BELIEVE you can actually stop now and not bust the other eight. Way more restraint than I would have!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

ya, I been debating on cracking the other boxes... but I got to force myself to wait a day or two.. my cardboard buying days are slowing down... got to save up, to get another box or two.. wait for the next product to drop & try to finish up some sets...

will scan my preferred cards & post on monday evening.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Wow that is an awesome Drexler and very nice Russell!!! My fav set in this product is the Crown Royale Silhoutte.If you pull a Lawson from this set save it for me!

surprised how much somebody is asking for Drexler. I might have to sell mine for that price. I pulled a Toni Kukoc /25 Prime patch auto today.. I let it go to the sharks.. we'll see if it grabs any takers..

scans from the rest of the break will be posted monday evening, after ATT hooks my internet up.
*United States Navy*

(03-16-2012, 09:14 PM)buckunteer Wrote: +1 to both of those comments. And yeah in the case breaks I watched there's too much Luke Harangody and Cole Aldrich and not enough of even semistar guys like maybe Monta Ellis or Derek Fisher or guys like that (I think those two came to my mind first cause they just got traded haha). so I'd say a Wall/Lin GU booklet a Drexler and a Bill Russell /5 is darn good for 2 boxes.

Also can't BELIEVE you can actually stop now and not bust the other eight. Way more restraint than I would have!
Not even Sure why Harangody and ALdrich is even in this High end Product they barely even play.

I have seen that Kukoc a few times on the Bay and absolutely LOVE it!! Way too expensive for me though...

fokertino,
Ya, I was surprised about the prices he is going for. Didn't think it would be that high, but again.. those Preferred PRIME cards are the best looking out of the product!! love them...

Here's the one I pulled. Rest of case break will be posted tomorrow after I get internet at the house.
[Image: TONIKUKOC_PRIME_22-25.jpg]

Anybody have an opinion how much this card would be worth? how about commons?
*United States Navy*

nice!!

(03-18-2012, 09:35 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: fokertino,
Ya, I was surprised about the prices he is going for. Didn't think it would be that high, but again.. those Preferred PRIME cards are the best looking out of the product!! love them... Here's the one I pulled.
[Image: TONIKUKOC_PRIME_22-25.jpg]
dude, literally two minutes before logging on here I was on eBay drooling all over your card! Such a sweet card, I reckon this patch is the first 'K' from his name on the back of the jersey, an absolute beauty!

I'm wondering if you'd have all these prime cards, if you'd be able to spell out his name, that would be awesome....

I am hoping the Kukoc.... goes for the same price as the last one..
*United States Navy*