IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED

RE: JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED
Sweet Kobe and not a bad glyde either!

WOW. If that patch is from the original dream team that is just absurdly sick. Perhaps I should've picked up a box of this instead of sending in my first batch of cards to be graded...I'm sure all I'd hit would be a dual jersey of monta ellis and autos of Laettner and Kris Humphries haha.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-15-2012, 10:06 PM)buckunteer Wrote: WOW. If that patch is from the original dream team that is just absurdly sick. Perhaps I should've picked up a box of this instead of sending in my first batch of cards to be graded...I'm sure all I'd hit would be a dual jersey of monta ellis and autos of Laettner and Kris Humphries haha.
And Keith Van Horn. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Just watched a couple case breaks of the preffered, cards looked very nice but i wasnt impressed with the autos being that most of them were old players i wasnt familiar with or just average players..and of course no rc's Sad
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

(03-16-2012, 07:27 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: And Keith Van Horn. Smile
SHUT UP...it's become Shareef Abdur-Rahim now haha. Pulled his Home Court Advantage Plus /500 from 1998 Hardcourt and his Encore Driving Forces F/x /500 from 98-99 Encore in a span of about a month.

A step in the right direction, but a very small one. I'll get to MJ in about 3 decades or so at this rate haha.

On a note related to the actual purpose of this thread, I watched a couple case breaks as well. Are any of the booklets autoed or are they all swatches/patches? One of those w/ autos on it would look beyond sick!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

im pretty sure all the booklets are just jerseys or patches

(03-16-2012, 11:28 AM)buckunteer Wrote: SHUT UP...it's become Shareef Abdur-Rahim now haha. Pulled his Home Court Advantage Plus /500 from 1998 Hardcourt and his Encore Driving Forces F/x /500 from 98-99 Encore in a span of about a month.

A step in the right direction, but a very small one. I'll get to MJ in about 3 decades or so at this rate haha.

On a note related to the actual purpose of this thread, I watched a couple case breaks as well. Are any of the booklets autoed or are they all swatches/patches? One of those w/ autos on it would look beyond sick!
Next step.................................................................KEYON DOOLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

opened up two boxes of Preferred so far... here are the hits so far.. saving the rest of the case for later this weekend.

[Image: RC_WALL_JERMEYLIN.jpg]
[Image: CLYDEDREXLER_05-25.jpg]
[Image: BILLRUSSELL_2-5.jpg]

Hoping the Bill Russell auto is not the case hit.. was hoping for a D.Rose or Blake...

looking at the checklist for this product... it is very hard to pull an awesome player... too many average players... too many autos with there different print runs/colors coded...

by the way, I am in search for Andrew Bogut Elite Black Box base card /99... it's the last one I need for the set.. also looking for Elite Series autos of Lakers... including Kobe /24
I HATE STICKER AUTOS.... especially in Panini's version of hi-end products...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*
Smile 
(03-16-2012, 08:10 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: opened up two boxes of Preferred so far... here are the hits so far.. saving the rest of the case for later this weekend.

Hoping the Bill Russell auto is not the case hit.. was hoping for a D.Rose or Blake...

looking at the checklist for this product... it is very hard to pull an awesome player... too many average players... too many autos with there different print runs/colors coded...

by the way, I am in search for Andrew Bogut Elite Black Box base card /99... it's the last one I need for the set.. also looking for Elite Series autos of Lakers... including Kobe /24
I HATE STICKER AUTOS.... especially in Panini's version of hi-end products...
hopefully you get better autos and better booklets, good luck Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

The Russell is Sickness.. I think your doing pretty well so far.. Sell that Lin now before Linsanity dies down..