`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED

RE: JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED
Just watched some videos on Youtube...2 cases didn't produce much at all. I don't like how they put all these old school players in. Maybe some of the better ones but some I'm sure most people wouldn't care about.

I like the old school players, especially those that have limited amount of autos.

Surprised how many people are busting this product overseas already, when it was just released.. usually it packages take a week more more to get from the US to overseas... Hoping I get my box by Friday. I did receive a couple boxes of Elite Black Box today along with a bunch of onetouch holders I ordered online..

was lucky to pull a Kobe auto flag /99, David Robinson Flag auto /5, & a Clyde Drexler USA patch/auto /25...

Still looking for Black Box base card of #77 Bogut
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

I actually bought a box of Black Elite but apparently it won't be here until Monday. If I get the Bogut I'll let you know.

Stuff looks horrendous!!! Saw a Gary Neal auto in here as well as a Trevor Booker Jumbo Patch Auto

I have mix feelings now. I have seen the listings on ebay and... High-end product and it looks and valued not so high-end at all... Just don't know what else to say...
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Just sell it when it comes in or do a group break

(03-15-2012, 12:20 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I like the old school players, especially those that have limited amount of autos.

Surprised how many people are busting this product overseas already, when it was just released.. usually it packages take a week more more to get from the US to overseas... Hoping I get my box by Friday. I did receive a couple boxes of Elite Black Box today along with a bunch of onetouch holders I ordered online..

was lucky to pull a Kobe auto flag /99, David Robinson Flag auto /5, & a Clyde Drexler USA patch/auto /25...

Still looking for Black Box base card of #77 Bogut
That sounds like a nasty break...SCANS PLEASE! Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-15-2012, 02:57 PM)buckunteer Wrote: That sounds like a nasty break...SCANS PLEASE! Smile
+1 on the scan request thank you

check out my collection at http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
** elite black box break hits are on first page **

[Image: KOBE_BLACKBOX_FLAG_91-99.jpg][Image: CLYDEDREXLER_BLACKBOX_USA_02-25.jpg]

forgot to scan the David Robinson FLAG/AUTO /5
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(03-15-2012, 09:50 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: check out my collection at http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
** elite black box break hits are on first page **

[Image: KOBE_BLACKBOX_FLAG_91-99.jpg][Image: CLYDEDREXLER_BLACKBOX_USA_02-25.jpg]

forgot to scan the David Robinson FLAG/AUTO /5
great! please scan the d. robinson flag/auto /5 when you have the chance. thanks.