`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Open Apology

RE: Open Apology
(03-06-2012, 06:50 PM)carolinahuey Wrote: All I can do is try, and that's what I am going to do.
your senses got to you huh?
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

(03-06-2012, 08:53 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Well I know many are making a joke out of your thread, but being that I feel some of this is directed at me I won't. The little issue today meant little to me really. I was very cool in my response at first but you did get a little rude IMO. I don't hold a grudge so I wouldn't sweat that. I am not like many here in that aspect. Hell if I quit trading with every member I spatted with I'd be out of traders. Just ask ole John there. Him and I didn't always see eye to eye and now we are great trade partners. It's all water under the bridge to me man.
in all seriousness hes absolutely right. Ive pmed him cursing many times lol. We dnt see eye to eye often on anything , but still maintain a good repore...or however you spell that.

(03-06-2012, 09:02 PM)john1580 Wrote: in all seriousness hes absolutely right. Ive pmed him cursing many times lol. We dnt see eye to eye often on anything , but still maintain a good repore...or however you spell that.
Agreed! John and I often see things different but neither lets that get in our way and we both seem to have a mutual respect for each other. I actually held my white whale for him and he has done the same for me. Disagreements never come between our trade relations.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(03-06-2012, 09:45 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Agreed! John and I often see things different but neither lets that get in our way and we both seem to have a mutual respect for each other. I actually held my white whale for him and he has done the same for me. Disagreements never come between our trade relations.
im only nice to you so you will hold white whales for me , in reality i dnt like you at all !

Lets all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.
But seriously, Kiss does suck. I was a KISS fan in the '70's, when I was 8 years old! But it made them all F^#$% rich.
I will admit that I crank up Detroit Rock City when I'm making late night deliveries.

(03-06-2012, 10:19 PM)randall617 Wrote: Lets all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.
But seriously, Kiss does suck. I was a KISS fan in the '70's, when I was 8 years old! But it made them all F^#$% rich.
I will admit that I crank up Detroit Rock City when I'm making late night deliveries.
Just admit that they suck and dnt justify it. when i was in fifth grade vanilla ice was awesome....i liked him for 6 months then started beating up kids that dressed like him and shaved the lines into their heads lol....Nothing i could ever do in life can make up for the humiliation of having to say that i dug vanilla ice , but i deal with it and admit it and move on, i dnt justify it. Kiss sucks , just as much if not more than vanilla ice did. They are a gimmick fad kind of thing that caught peoples attention growing up at that time, kind of like the backstreet boys....popular but still awful
when you judge it on music and music alone its not even debatable, kiss's music sucks. And since im already pissing people off, ill tell you the next two in my top 3 worst bands of all time...Kiss is one, van halen is two, and the doors is three....bring it
(03-06-2012, 09:47 PM)john1580 Wrote: im only nice to you so you will hold white whales for me , in reality i dnt like you at all !
i was just kidding btw, dnt pm me cursing again

(03-06-2012, 08:38 PM)john1580 Wrote: While I know better than to get into this debate with even the mildest kiss fan because there is no chance of me getting thru to you , i have to say........They are one of the most overhyped , overrated, over advertised bands ever. If you go strictly by their music its not even an argument, they are horrible. They have a cult following because of their innovation with the makeup and all that, but their music is not even close to decent. They are far worse than even the late 80's hair bands imo , and i hated all those too. I will never change your mind, i understand that, but kiss sucks so bad i cnt even put it into words. Horrible, just HORRIBLE
Kiss has a "cult following"? That's gotta be the biggest cult ever!
There are plenty of bands "better" than Kiss, but they are one of the best rock bands ever.
It is however, unfair for you to say how bad Kiss is while not providing any examples of your ear candy. Don't say The Beatles, Elvis or Zeppelin... those are given. While I am not a Sergeant in the Kiss Army, they are one of my favorites.

Kiss sucks...

On a slightly different note.

This is not to say I hate them but...if I hear another Zeppelin song on the radio I'm going to frag my dashboard.

I can't decide if radio ruined Zeppelin, or if Zeppelin ruined radio...

(03-06-2012, 10:26 PM)john1580 Wrote: Just admit that they suck and dnt justify it. when i was in fifth grade vanilla ice was awesome....i liked him for 6 months then started beating up kids that dressed like him and shaved the lines into their heads lol....Nothing i could ever do in life can make up for the humiliation of having to say that i dug vanilla ice , but i deal with it and admit it and move on, i dnt justify it. Kiss sucks , just as much if not more than vanilla ice did. They are a gimmick fad kind of thing that caught peoples attention growing up at that time, kind of like the backstreet boys....popular but still awful
when you judge it on music and music alone its not even debatable, kiss's music sucks. And since im already pissing people off, ill tell you the next two in my top 3 worst bands of all time...Kiss is one, van halen is two, and the doors is three....bring it

i was just kidding btw, dnt pm me cursing again

Man your gonna have guys believing this stuff, haha. **** *** it says something nice under those stars, seriously it does
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

If we are gonna talk about bands we hate, I have to say the Big Hair bands and their power ballads, spandex and Aquanet were unlistenable. But the chicks loved them. I can't criticize other's tastes in music too much because I like two very hated bands: Phish and the Grateful Dead. I also love weird Jazz from the '60's and '70's.
I have heard live and unedited KISS concerts and I can't believe people could sit through more than a couple songs. They couldn't sing, play guitar and the sound system must have been from Crazy Larry's scratch and dent sale.
Nowadays, I can't stand anything my girls listen to. Soulless pop. But I'm not supposed to like their music.