`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st manning card as a phin! Flynn, RG3 Too!!

RE: 1st manning card as a phin!
Great job!

RE: 1st manning card as a phin!
Nice Job. I wonder how long till we hear Peyton on his way to Miami to meet with Ross. Or will it be Ross waiting at the press conference to sign him right then and thier.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

RE: 1st manning card as a phin! Flynn Too!!
did you do the jersey swaps?
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

RE: 1st manning card as a phin! Flynn, RG3 Too!!
Can we see Manning in a Chiefs uni, him and RGIII aren't going to Miami but Flynn is its the obvious fit. Flynn to Miami to work with his former oc in a system he already knows, which makes the transition to the new offense easier. RGIII to the redskins cause they will give up the picks to the Rams to move up, and Manning to the Chiefs because he knows they are an elite QB away from a deep playoff run, plus Pioli has already had two conversations with Mannings agent and from the report the financial numbers work for both him and the team.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(03-06-2012, 09:08 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Can we see Manning in a Chiefs uni, him and RGIII aren't going to Miami but Flynn is its the obvious fit. Flynn to Miami to work with his former oc in a system he already knows, which makes the transition to the new offense easier. RGIII to the redskins cause they will give up the picks to the Rams to move up, and Manning to the Chiefs because he knows they are an elite QB away from a deep playoff run, plus Pioli has already had two conversations with Mannings agent and from the report the financial numbers work for both him and the team.
well, i gotta tell ya this makes the most sense so far big fella. i just cant see him in miami. retired WAY before that
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

I see it like this, Miami has Marshall and not much else, Bush mehhhhh, and a D that is ok but nothing special. Manning is going to want a team that he can win with from day one, Miami, Arizona, Washington, Seattle, none of those teams have the talent or enough of it to get it done. After Fitzgerald Arizona next best weapon is what Beanie Wells. Washington has a better D But only Santana Moss, and Fred Davis are legit weapons, maybe Helu. Seattle lmao yeah right, lynch and that's it. KC has Bowe, Breaston, Baldwin at WR, Charles and McCluster at RB, Moeaki at TE, and a very good Defense. KC has more weapons than any other team that needs an elite QB. And just incase you think that having Cassel stops them from doing it let me pose this question, which team would be better equipped to keep going if Manning gets hurt. Cassel is the best insurance policy for Manning so it would be less of a risk for KC to take since they will have a capable back up, the others won't.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Forgot to mention they play in the AFC West lol where currently average gets you in the playoffs.All these people talking about how Miami is a warm city for Manning needs to know that all home games arent in November and December and that they play in 3 cold weather cities (NE,Buffalo and NY) He doesnt have weapons in Miami either.I for one am with you and think KC is a much better choice for him.

(03-06-2012, 09:34 PM)biglump007 Wrote: I see it like this, Miami has Marshall and not much else, Bush mehhhhh, and a D that is ok but nothing special. Manning is going to want a team that he can win with from day one, Miami, Arizona, Washington, Seattle, none of those teams have the talent or enough of it to get it done. After Fitzgerald Arizona next best weapon is what Beanie Wells. Washington has a better D But only Santana Moss, and Fred Davis are legit weapons, maybe Helu. Seattle lmao yeah right, lynch and that's it. KC has Bowe, Breaston, Baldwin at WR, Charles and McCluster at RB, Moeaki at TE, and a very good Defense. KC has more weapons than any other team that needs an elite QB. And just incase you think that having Cassel stops them from doing it let me pose this question, which team would be better equipped to keep going if Manning gets hurt. Cassel is the best insurance policy for Manning so it would be less of a risk for KC to take since they will have a capable back up, the others won't.

Nice!!! What every happened to my Ship Ship banner???;(
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(03-06-2012, 09:34 PM)biglump007 Wrote: I see it like this, Miami has Marshall and not much else, Bush mehhhhh, and a D that is ok but nothing special. Manning is going to want a team that he can win with from day one, Miami, Arizona, Washington, Seattle, none of those teams have the talent or enough of it to get it done. After Fitzgerald Arizona next best weapon is what Beanie Wells. Washington has a better D But only Santana Moss, and Fred Davis are legit weapons, maybe Helu. Seattle lmao yeah right, lynch and that's it. KC has Bowe, Breaston, Baldwin at WR, Charles and McCluster at RB, Moeaki at TE, and a very good Defense. KC has more weapons than any other team that needs an elite QB. And just incase you think that having Cassel stops them from doing it let me pose this question, which team would be better equipped to keep going if Manning gets hurt. Cassel is the best insurance policy for Manning so it would be less of a risk for KC to take since they will have a capable back up, the others won't.
Homer.

Miami is a better fit...it's warm there. Big Grin
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Very cool!! But Flynn's uni will be BROWN next season.