`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Best MLB App for Android?

OT: Best MLB App for Android?
Spring training is here! And games galore abound with all their basebally glory. I wanna keep up with all the action on my phone and figured here was as good a place as any to ask.

What is your favorite MLB app for Android or iPhone (sometimes they crossover)?

Im looking for something that will give me game times, scoreboards, boxscores, league leaders, maybe even video highlights.

I use the NHL gamecenter app and Ive been pretty happy with that so far.

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks in advance.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

RE: OT: Best MLB App for Android?
(03-06-2012, 12:26 PM)Merovius Wrote: Spring training is here! And games galore abound with all their basebally glory. I wanna keep up with all the action on my phone and figured here was as good a place as any to ask.

What is your favorite MLB app for Android or iPhone (sometimes they crossover)?

Im looking for something that will give me game times, scoreboards, boxscores, league leaders, maybe even video highlights.

I use the NHL gamecenter app and Ive been pretty happy with that so far.

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks in advance.
MLB at bat is by far the best. If you have mlb tv, you get it for free. I get it every year and I love it. You can watch live games on your phone or tablet if you have mlb tv.

Thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately I dont have MLB TV and I dont think Ill Ill be getting it ($124) as I can watch most games with my current cable plan.

The app does look awesome but its $15 for 1 year.

Anyone know of any free options?

At Bat is well worth the 15 bucks and MLB.TV is well worth the 125 bucks if you're out of market. I've bought it every year it's been available and love it to death.

Free options...does Scorecenter count?

ESPN Score Center is free and works well for MLB... box scores, game previews, highlights after the game, odds on the winner... no live games though
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

I will give that a try.

Thanks!