`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone been able to get hold of anyone from Panini???

Has anyone been able to get hold of anyone from Panini???
I have had some issues with their QA and have had some redemptions that have been in for a while. The redemptions are for cards that I really dont need or care about so id take a replacement instead, however there phone system has been "under construction" for about a month now as far as I can tell and I cant get through. Their leave a message and we WILL call you back is total BS..Ive left 4 messages so far. And their asking questions through opening tickets on their site doesnt work either because they only update those about twice a year!!!! So has anyone talked to anyone there at Panini recently?? And if so how and who??
PM WORKS BEST!!! PLEASE PM ME RESPONSES!!!!I am looking for Steelers and HOF/Retired Players!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/143057967@N04/202x56

RE: Has anyone been able to get hold of anyone from Panini???
i've had no issues in reaching a person and taking care of my issues for the most part
(03-06-2012, 10:27 AM)rngrbrown Wrote: I have had some issues with their QA and have had some redemptions that have been in for a while. The redemptions are for cards that I really dont need or care about so id take a replacement instead, however there phone system has been "under construction" for about a month now as far as I can tell and I cant get through. Their leave a message and we WILL call you back is total BS..Ive left 4 messages so far. And their asking questions through opening tickets on their site doesnt work either because they only update those about twice a year!!!! So has anyone talked to anyone there at Panini recently?? And if so how and who??
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Not recently, no... but I HAVE spoken to a lady there sometime iaround early January about a redemption. She was EXTREMELY helpful.

(Shrugs shoulders) I guess you should keep trying...?
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I talked to a woman there yesterday, I don't remember the name.

(03-06-2012, 10:27 AM)rngrbrown Wrote: I have had some issues with their QA and have had some redemptions that have been in for a while. The redemptions are for cards that I really dont need or care about so id take a replacement instead, however there phone system has been "under construction" for about a month now as far as I can tell and I cant get through. Their leave a message and we WILL call you back is total BS..Ive left 4 messages so far. And their asking questions through opening tickets on their site doesnt work either because they only update those about twice a year!!!! So has anyone talked to anyone there at Panini recently?? And if so how and who??
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I called last week about a redemption and was able to get a hold of them. I called again yesterday about the same redemption and they said they were upgrading their system and to leave a message.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Yeah, I just got a hold of them yesterday and they said they were going to send me replacements for Larry Sanders and Kevin Seraphin AUtos as well as Devin Ebanks and some like high end Hockey auto...forgot the name...forgot the name...somehow I feel I will get screwed but oh well...lol!

QA person's name is Jessica and her extention is 312 , she works from 8:30 am till i think they said 2:30 pm
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..

It doesnt add up maybe I am dialing the wrong number, I am calling the QA number or cusomer service # listed on the website...maybe ill try the regular 1-800 # they have on the site
PM WORKS BEST!!! PLEASE PM ME RESPONSES!!!!I am looking for Steelers and HOF/Retired Players!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/143057967@N04/202x56

(03-06-2012, 01:19 PM)rngrbrown Wrote: It doesnt add up maybe I am dialing the wrong number, I am calling the QA number or cusomer service # listed on the website...maybe ill try the regular 1-800 # they have on the site
Ya that number is uselss. Heres the good number. 1-817-662-5300 ext 312
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..

the only way i have ben able to is by email only