`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Pickups and shoutout to koolkellygirl!

New Pickups and shoutout to koolkellygirl!
It's been awhile since I've shared my pickups. So here's the most recent from this week. I did also get my redemption for the Moon/Bledseo autographed rivalry booklet. Upper Deck has it in stock, so I'm just waiting for them to ship. Can't wait for that card!

Photobucket

....and I've been trying to work on this set since my shadow box set is currently at a stalemate. I picked up the Taiwan Jones in a trade and I forgot to ask the trader if it was one of his cards where he was an idiot and signed it with blue ink over the black background. So that sucks, but I'll just have to keep my eye open on eBay. I just think these cards look sharp.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one came in the mail today and I was completely confused. I didn't remember buying anything else on eBay....until I opened it and saw the sticker inside. Thanks Kel!

Photobucket
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

RE: New Pickups and shoutout to koolkellygirl!
Very nice lol I see ur hooked on the silver sharpie autos like me.I had to pick up a JUlio for my small collection of his.They look so good in person. and wtg KKG!!

Nice pickups! Way to go Kel!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

You're welcome B! Those silver sharpies are WAY cool!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(03-06-2012, 03:01 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Very nice lol I see ur hooked on the silver sharpie autos like me.I had to pick up a JUlio for my small collection of his.They look so good in person. and wtg KKG!!
I am hooked on the silver sharpie autos. They look so nice!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]