Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help On Pricing a Hockey Card !
Question 
Help On Pricing a Hockey Card !
Hey everyone ! , Glad to be a new member , I Recently broke a box of 11-12 Parkhurst Champions , And i was surprised to pull a Champs Mini Signatures that is a Red Back Signed by Borje Salming and it is # 5 of 15 , I have not been able to find a price on this card anywhere , and i seen similar cards selling in the range of 100$ to 400$ , So if anyone could help me out on a basic price range for my card , IT would be greatly appreciated because i cannot find anything on this card and i would love to know what its worth in case i make a trade or sale on the card , So if anyone know's or if anyone is interested in the card then please let me know , thanks !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Help On Pricing a Hockey Card !
There is no book price of the card. Most cards numbered less then 25 are not booked. Therefore the card is really only worth what you can sell it for. Hopes this helps!

Hey yes this helps a bit and i know that this card has no book value but i would just like to know what some people would sell the card for or what some people would buy the card for ! , And that would help me out allot , But yes thanks allot for your help !

Umm yeah it is worth what ever you can sell it for but it may hold more value to you. I have an iginla that is 5/9 and to me it is more valuable than say a kane 5/9. As you collect you will get a better idea of what you think the value of these /25 cards are worth because you will get more of them and trade/sell some. You gotta remember almost every one is going to have a different value for it because they may want it for cheap or it may have sentimental value. Maybe take it to a card shop and ask about your card. Ask him what he would trade for it and how much he would value it at. If you price it out with them and you trust their opinion you can get a good base value. Have a good one!
I forgot to add i asked a question like yours when i first joined, ha ha. Its come full circle! Ebay can give you about a third to half value of you card. Look it up on ebay and you might get a general idea, and have a laugh at my link.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1461774.html

(03-05-2012, 09:30 PM)TheCardKid420 Wrote: Hey everyone ! , Glad to be a new member , I Recently broke a box of 11-12 Parkhurst Champions , And i was surprised to pull a Champs Mini Signatures that is a Red Back Signed by Borje Salming and it is # 5 of 15 , I have not been able to find a price on this card anywhere , and i seen similar cards selling in the range of 100$ to 400$ , So if anyone could help me out on a basic price range for my card , IT would be greatly appreciated because i cannot find anything on this card and i would love to know what its worth in case i make a trade or sale on the card , So if anyone know's or if anyone is interested in the card then please let me know , thanks !
I will give you the common phrase around here. LOL

It's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

look to see any completed sales and that should give you a bench mark
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Hey , Thanks Allot everyone , This helps me out Allot , And im glad that i signed up as a member , this site is very helpful and very interesting , its good to have people to talk to about the hobby ! , And i greatly appreciate all of the help and comments ! that i have gotten , I am Excited for today because Upper Deck Series 2 is coming out and the series 1 and 2 are usually my favorite sets ! , I cannot wait to brake my box of series 2 , If i get any goodies i will let you guys know ! , And if you guys pull any goodies let me know , because im always interested in hearing what people have pulled from there breaks !