`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Panini Redemption Maildays have begun! Taiwan Jones and Raiders fans 1/1 style !!

Panini Redemption Maildays have begun! Taiwan Jones and Raiders fans 1/1 style !!
[Image: taiwanshield.jpg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Panini Redemption Maildays have begun! Taiwan Jones and Raiders fans 1/1 style !!
sweet card.
[Image: aldavis.png]

RE: Panini Redemption Maildays have begun! Taiwan Jones and Raiders fans 1/1 style !!
thanks bud...this is the only 1/1 I have coming from panini and glad they finally got it to me (had it redeemed since October)
(03-05-2012, 08:48 PM)raidernation75 Wrote: sweet card.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Glad to see you finally got it man!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Dang sweet card, congrats Big Grin

I must like you...check your pms Smile
(03-05-2012, 08:49 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Dang sweet card, congrats Big Grin

thanks...how's the magic set coming
(03-05-2012, 08:49 PM)branesergen Wrote: Glad to see you finally got it man!
My Flickr

sick card , that means mine should be here within next couple days
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..

you have a taiwan as well bud? nice
(03-05-2012, 08:57 PM)2tradeornot2trade Wrote: sick card , that means mine should be here within next couple days
My Flickr

(03-05-2012, 08:59 PM)ft28jags Wrote: you have a taiwan as well bud? nice
No im talkin bout my Murray i got the shipped message on the 2nd so mine should be coming in this week
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..

very nice...congrats for sure
(03-05-2012, 09:07 PM)2tradeornot2trade Wrote: No im talkin bout my Murray i got the shipped message on the 2nd so mine should be coming in this week
My Flickr