`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Panini Redemption Maildays have begun! Taiwan Jones and Raiders fans 1/1 style !!

RE: Panini Redemption Maildays have begun! Taiwan Jones and Raiders fans 1/1 style !!
Is there any way we can work on the TV of it....I bought a 1/1 full laundry tag au from inception for less than $100...would love to add it to my collection.....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: Panini Redemption Maildays have begun! Taiwan Jones and Raiders fans 1/1 style !!
all pms to all interested parties in taiwan have been returned
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

nice card

Thanks
(03-06-2012, 12:44 AM)afff Wrote: nice card
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

morning push to share
My Flickr