`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
98-99 Finest ** Set complete thanks to Buckunteer!!

RE: 98-99 Finest CArd #122 B.J Armstrong
Still need this card Sad Got the other 3 in the mail so 1 more and its done Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

RE: 98-99 Finest CArd #122 B.J Armstrong
Did some digging today...

FOUND IT! PM me your address and I'll send it out this week Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: 98-99 Finest ** Set complete thanks to Buckunteer!!
Thanks a ton Buckunteer! Got the card to finish my set!! Big Grin Only took 11 years hahahaha
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC
Smile 
(03-17-2012, 02:57 PM)branesergen Wrote: Thanks a ton Buckunteer! Got the card to finish my set!! Big Grin Only took 11 years hahahaha
Glad to read this post! Kudos to Buck!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Happy to help! We all hate that feeling being one card short. It was just sitting in a commons box not doing me any good anyways Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Dang, this makes me want to make a post for the sets where I'm only missing one or two. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(03-17-2012, 10:39 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Dang, this makes me want to make a post for the sets where I'm only missing one or two. Smile
I did in the trade section. No luck yet again!

This is awesome I wish I saw this 2 weeks ago I bought 3 boxes and have that card just sitting in there. Really cool you completed it congrats

(03-17-2012, 10:39 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Dang, this makes me want to make a post for the sets where I'm only missing one or two. Smile
I saw a thread where you posted several sets that you were trying to complete. http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1428011.html

I have a dozens of 3,200 ct. boxes full of basketball (especially the 1993-94 and 2007-current) that I need to clear out of my garage.

Do you have a want list available? I bet that I have a ton of cards that you need. Won't cost you anything, just figured I could help out and clear out some of my stockpile. Send me a PM if interested.

(03-22-2012, 02:40 AM)jsmouser Wrote: I saw a thread where you posted several sets that you were trying to complete. http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1428011.html

I have a dozens of 3,200 ct. boxes full of basketball (especially the 1993-94 and 2007-current) that I need to clear out of my garage.

Do you have a want list available? I bet that I have a ton of cards that you need. Won't cost you anything, just figured I could help out and clear out some of my stockpile. Send me a PM if interested.
Every card I need is in my Organize. I'll have to double check, but I think my Set Needs collection is publicly viewable. Currently 374 set needs.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards