IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another so-so box of Crown Royale, three duds in a row,

Another so-so box of Crown Royale, three duds in a row,
Yeah, this one was pretty rough.

Not scanned...

Gaborik red parallel, another Matt Read auto'd RC, no need to scan a second copy, Lennart Petrell RC, (so that's him and Hartikainen, where's that other Oiler, the kid with three names?!?!) Craig Smith Calder Candidates insert, Pavel Datsyuk Lords of the NHL insert, and these three...

[Image: CRBox3512.jpg]

Scheifele auto'd RC, Paajarvi Heirs to the Throne jersey & Parise Lords of the NHL jersey.

The missing hit was the Read, so all in all it was a solid hit-per-pack box, which is expected, but the hits were pretty weak, in my opinion. All for trade, of course.

-Chris
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

RE: Another so-so box of Crown Royale, three duds in a row,
Isnt Schleifele one of the better rookies though? And Matt read isnt too bad. I know what ya mean, as far as bang for your buck, but it could have been worse Smile Good luck with the next one! Maybe youll hit a Ryan 2-dads in the that one haha.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

too bad not a killer box but it is hit or miss when it comes to wax with a few companies
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

i love collectors that think that they should get at least one good hit out of 4 in a box-- no where does it says that you will. Just what happens when you play the lottery and are in it totally for the return.

OK, since I've gotten two other similar boxes, I wasn't expecting a monster hit, just comparing it to other boxes that I personally have opened, so there's no complaining from me about it. I've been breaking hockey boxes since 94, so I'm well aware that it's a crap shoot. If I were in for the return, I wouldn't be piecing out cards for trade here and there, and would be breaking cases and selling on eBay, not fiddling around with trade forums daily. I do it more for the fun, and have no plans or hopes to make any return on anything.

(03-05-2012, 05:54 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: ...all in all it was a solid hit-per-pack box, which is expected...

Read it all next time. No idea what prompted you to comment the way you did, it felt a little uncalled for.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(03-05-2012, 08:16 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: i love collectors that think that they should get at least one good hit out of 4 in a box-- no where does it says that you will. Just what happens when you play the lottery and are in it totally for the return.
True it's a gamble. But it's also an investment. There aren't any lottery tickets that go for $80-90 & the card companies should know what you're spending so they should at least put something decent in the boxes, given the price point.

Not to bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK