`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Wow why is this place so lonely?

RE: Wow why is this place so lonely?
(03-07-2012, 10:45 PM)keyser soze Wrote: You will never convince me that you don't get a paycheck from Beckett. It's the only rational reason that I can come up with that you try to justify every single thing that Beckett does, no matter how silly it is
that isnt true. ive been very critical of beckett on a number of issues (not being able to remove your cc number, not have the searches act the same way, not keeping the databse consistent, ive stopped complaining about having to have both condition columns up to make one visible becaue im the only one complaining, their complete lack of customer service and communication, etc etc etc)

however, i think people whine far too much about things like, well, "why cant i mention a competitor's name?"

RE: Wow why is this place so lonely?
(03-07-2012, 10:45 PM)keyser soze Wrote: You will never convince me that you don't get a paycheck from Beckett. It's the only rational reason that I can come up with that you try to justify every single thing that Beckett does, no matter how silly it is
I'm with jacobystealshome here. There are a lot of legitimate things to complain about here, but not being able to talk about other sites really isn't one of them. At the very least, it's common courtesy, but ultimately, I don't think it's an unreasonable rule at all.

I suspect Beckett gets a lot more traffic than most of the other sites being mentioned anyway. Heck, just look at this thread, you have people asking which sites other people are talking about. I'm sure that has nothing to do with them wanting to check those sites out.

I'm surprised people find this rule so out of bounds.