`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2010 TOPPS UPDATE FOR TRADE/SELL

2010 TOPPS UPDATE FOR TRADE/SELL
I RECENTLY BUSTED A CASE OF 2010 TOPPS UPDATE. I HAVE EXTRAS OF EVERY CARD IN THE SET AND ALL OF THE INSERT CARDS EXCEPT THE SP'S. I ALSO HAVE ABOUT 60 GOLD NUMBERED PARALLEL CARDS AS WELL. ANY SET BUILDERS OUT THERE NEED ANY SEND ME PM. I WILL ADD EVERYTHING TO ORG ONCE I SEE IF ANYONE INTERESTED.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: 2010 TOPPS UPDATE FOR TRADE/SELL
I would be interested in any topps blacks you may have pulled, please lmk thanks
Barry

(03-05-2012, 05:54 PM)loadwarior Wrote: I would be interested in any topps blacks you may have pulled, please lmk thanks
Barry
i got "0" im pretty sure if they are hobby only. if not my case sucked a fat one x2
i needed alot of the stuff for set fillers, thought i could sell off the hits and get majority of the money back. i got it dirt cheap
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.

what manufactured bat barrels did you get numbered to 99 ? im trying to complete that set

(03-05-2012, 02:17 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: I RECENTLY BUSTED A CASE OF 2010 TOPPS UPDATE. I HAVE EXTRAS OF EVERY CARD IN THE SET AND ALL OF THE INSERT CARDS EXCEPT THE SP'S. I ALSO HAVE ABOUT 60 GOLD NUMBERED PARALLEL CARDS AS WELL. ANY SET BUILDERS OUT THERE NEED ANY SEND ME PM. I WILL ADD EVERYTHING TO ORG ONCE I SEE IF ANYONE INTERESTED.
What Original backs did you pull?
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

Any Braun parallels?
[Image: braunsig.png]

(03-05-2012, 08:10 PM)ringers1993 Wrote: What Original backs did you pull?
I WILL CHECK THEM TONIGHT AND LET YA KNOW, I GOT 12 OF THEM
(03-05-2012, 08:09 PM)john1580 Wrote: what manufactured bat barrels did you get numbered to 99 ? im trying to complete that set
NONE, I THINK THOSE ARE HOBBY ONLY. THE ONLY ONE I HAVE IS THE ALEXI RAMIREZ WHICH U ALREADY HAVE. ID LOVE TO TRADE THAT DARN THING, NO HOLDER TO PUT IT IN.
(03-05-2012, 09:25 PM)ELevin99 Wrote: Any Braun parallels?
I DONT THINK SO, JUST INSERTS. IF I PULLED A GOLD ONE ILL LET YA KNOW