Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stevan Ridley?
Big Grin 
Stevan Ridley?
I remember hearing that Stevan Ridley will be starting back for the Patriots next season. Is that true?
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: Stevan Ridley?
most likeley. just curious, why do you ask?
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(03-05-2012, 03:16 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: most likeley. just curious, why do you ask?
weel I've been picking up some of his stuff before it gets higher when the season stars Smile
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(03-05-2012, 01:07 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: I remember hearing that Stevan Ridley will be starting back for the Patriots next season. Is that true?
rumor is that Law Firm will be joining the raiders. backfield next year - unless something dramatic happens in the draft (pats do have 2 1st rnd and 2 2nd round picks) - will be ridley, woodhead, maybe vareen, and a vet near the end of his career (think fred taylor-type), and probably some 5th round guy

(03-05-2012, 03:22 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: weel I've been picking up some of his stuff before it gets higher when the season stars Smile
yea im actuallly selling off my small PC of his. no particular reason other than that i need some paypal
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

mind you: ridley got almost no carries in the playoffs, so im not sure they are looking at the guy as a 15 carries a game guy (only had 4 carries against denver, and lost a fumble. huge sin in the belichek world (especially since Law Firm didnt have 1 fumble in his career)

(03-05-2012, 03:29 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: mind you: ridley got almost no carries in the playoffs, so im not sure they are looking at the guy as a 15 carries a game guy (only had 4 carries against denver, and lost a fumble. huge sin in the belichek world (especially since Law Firm didnt have 1 fumble in his career)
Ridley's problem is the fumbles, if he can get that fixed there's no reason to believe he won't get the opportunity to be the full-time back. Vareen has to get in game-shape again. Ideally, they'll both go into the preseason with shots at winning the starting job. My bet would be on Woodhead tho.

(03-05-2012, 03:33 PM)Sajman01 Wrote: Ridley's problem is the fumbles, if he can get that fixed there's no reason to believe he won't get the opportunity to be the full-time back. Vareen has to get in game-shape again. Ideally, they'll both go into the preseason with shots at winning the starting job. My bet would be on Woodhead tho.
they arent going to give woodhead more than a 6-7 carries a game average. 5 carry average more likely. woodhead cant block (not his fault, he's just to small), and the pats pass heavy offense, a blocking back is essential

Hopefully its Ridley and Vereen since I hit both of them in my 5 Star box!
[Image: steelers.jpg]