`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ryan Braun: The Hypocrite

RE: Ryan Braun: The Hypocrite
unless something comes out that isn't public right now once the arbitor that ruled in brauns favor makes his findings known i agree with everyone. By far the biggest mistake he made was attacking the collector. The worst possible thing you can do to lose the in the court of public opinion is start attacking some hardworking nobody that does his job everyday and is an honest guy. Some millionaire ahole who got caught doing steroids is not gonna get sympathy from a fan base who is exactly like the guy you're attacking.

Im hoping something comes out that at least sheds light on why he tested so high. I've found it hard to believe the whole time that he was clean before that and directly after, but in the meantime tested 3 times higher than anyone in history. Either way if it comes out that he was actually innocent but his lawyers chose the defense they did cuz they knew it would get him off, it dsnt excuse the fact that he was an arrogant dbag about the whole thing.

One way or the other im prob not gonna pursue his cards anymore. i will keep all of the stuff i have as pc and put it away, but i cnt keep collecting someone that acts like that. I hate manny and bonds and clemens cuz of their attitudes and total disregard for honesty, im not gonna collect someone just like them .

Braun's case is a little different..urine test is fine and his testosterone level elevated..
Many things can do that..not exactly a normal finding in cheaters..many reasons, some are pathological..some by taking it directly..
Some causes:
Excessive Exercise Raises Testosterone Levels

Testosterone is produced by both men and women. Testosterone is a type of steroid that acts like a hormone. Normal exercise is important for maintaining a healthy body, but excessive exercise can cause elevated testosterone levels. Increased physical activity will raise testosterone levels.

Read more: What Are the Causes of High Testosterone Levels in Men? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_5647421_causes...z1oHiHOncR

The level was normal very quickly.
I think he is a freak, but not a cheater..
The fans will always think otherwise...
He does not look like a pulped up steroid user..so..
I give him the benefit of the doubt..and I do not have a dog in this hunt..I am a SF Giants fan...just like to see him play..
I will say this:
from a website:
Steroids and Testosterone Level

Some chemicals such as steroids can drastically increase a man's natural testosterone level. Extremely high levels can lead to self-destructive and violent behavior. Steroids and the accompanying high testosterone levels are a toxic mix.

Note: these people are out of control, very much noticeable..
Criminal acts, violence etc..sound like Braun??

Another note:
I hope there is no underlying disease going on..but since his levels dropped very fast, I doubt systemic pathology..

(03-05-2012, 05:39 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Braun's case is a little different..urine test is fine and his testosterone level elevated..
Many things can do that..not exactly a normal finding in cheaters..many reasons, some are pathological..some by taking it directly..
Some causes:

Testosterone is produced by both men and women. Testosterone is a type of steroid that acts like a hormone. Normal exercise is important for maintaining a healthy body, but excessive exercise can cause elevated testosterone levels. Increased physical activity will raise testosterone levels.

Read more: What Are the Causes of High Testosterone Levels in Men? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_5647421_causes...z1oHiHOncR

I give him the benefit of the doubt..and I do not have a dog in this hunt..I am a SF Giants fan...just like to see him play..
I will say this:
from a website:

Some chemicals such as steroids can drastically increase a man's natural testosterone level. Extremely high levels can lead to self-destructive and violent behavior. Steroids and the accompanying high testosterone levels are a toxic mix.

Another note:
I hope there is no underlying disease going on..but since his levels dropped very fast, I doubt systemic pathology..
I thought they reported that the testosterone was a synthetic variety?

Ryan Braun is a cheater! Just as guilty as the murderer that got off because a detective mishandled the evidence. Getting off on a technicality doesn't make you innocent, it makes you lucky!
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

(03-05-2012, 07:18 PM)tperks76 Wrote: Ryan Braun is a cheater! Just as guilty as the murderer that got off because a detective mishandled the evidence. Getting off on a technicality doesn't make you innocent, it makes you lucky!
lets not compare an accused steroid user to a murderer,thats assanine.

(03-05-2012, 07:58 PM)john1580 Wrote: lets not compare an accused steroid user to a murderer,thats assanine.
Not comparing him to a murderer...lol, simply using it as an example, anybody that gets off on anything because of a technicality.
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

(03-05-2012, 05:39 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Braun's case is a little different..urine test is fine and his testosterone level elevated..
Some causes:

I will say this:
from a website:

Another note:
You may be right, but I've read that the fact Braun's testosterone levels returned to normal shortly after the failed test means absolutely nothing. Those levels in a PED user can spike and return back to normal in under a day. From what ive heard there's no natural way for his testosterone levels to have been that high Also, there are plenty of testosterone/steroid users that dont commit criminal acts of violence. Makes that type of behavior more likely, but not by any means typical.

In any event, whatever the "truth" really is (and only Ryan Braun probably knows) it doesn't excuse the fact that he piled on a guy who didn't need it for the same thing he was rallying against.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Don't hate the player hate the game. 75% of baseball has used something including guys in your sig. Most of it gets swept under the rug but every now and then it surfaces. So when one the players in your sig gets busted make sure you rush to Judgement and crucify them like you are now.
[Image: braunsig.png]

(03-05-2012, 09:47 PM)ELevin99 Wrote: Don't hate the player hate the game. 75% of baseball has used something including guys in your sig. Most of it gets swept under the rug but every now and then it surfaces. So when one the players in your sig gets busted make sure you rush to Judgement and crucify them like you are now.
I'm not even dogging him for the alleged failed PED test. It's the fact that he is proclaiming himself a victim, yet victimizing somebody else for the EXACT SAME THING. That's why I called the thread "the hypocrite" and not "the cheater."

-I'd be happy to speak out in in Bruan's favor against the breaches of confidentiality regarding MLB's official acknowledgment of the failed drug test. (And I'm not talking about the salacious leaks that came from "who knows where"). I mean the fact that MLB even issued any statement in the first place expressing its "disgust" in the result. -I think that breaches the confidentiality that players told they were entitled to. -No confirmed PED violation, no disclosure or statement. It's that simple.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Just as it was with Bonds, Clemens, Manny, etc. He has caused his popularity to drop not because of the test but because of the way he handled himself.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html