`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lin?

RE: Lin?
"Even people who bought his cards for their collections should've been smart enough to let the market cool off a bit."

+1
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-04-2012, 03:44 PM)jsmouser Wrote: IMO, anyone who bought Lin's cards for investment purposes are morons. He's obviously a good player, but nowhere near the elite level that his cards were selling for when he started blowing up. Even people who bought his cards for their collections should've been smart enough to let the market cool off a bit.
Honestly i dont think he's even starter material..he should still be coming off the bench.. 12pts 7 turnovers? Thats trash..he cant play when someone actually plays D on him

Rondo 17pts 20 assist 16 rebounds..thats a freakin pg!
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

If his cards fall back to the dirt cheap levels of January, I'd go back to collecting him.

115 vs. 111 and triple-double game for Rondo... Nooo!!! Sad

18 pts, 17 rebounds and 20 assists... and they want to trade him? Celtics management are a bunch of morons...

(03-04-2012, 03:59 PM)shaunbaus Wrote: 18 pts, 17 rebounds and 20 assists... and they want to trade him? Celtics management are a bunch of morons...
+1..doubt hes going anywhere though
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]
Smile 
(03-04-2012, 03:59 PM)shaunbaus Wrote: 18 pts, 17 rebounds and 20 assists... and they want to trade him? Celtics management are a bunch of morons...
I wish Larry Bird is one of the people concerned in the management. He'll make very good decisions!

I would suspect thats the case but why come out and say all that nonsense. Danny Ainge is garbage...
Sad 
(03-04-2012, 04:20 PM)shaunbaus Wrote: I would suspect thats the case but why come out and say all that nonsense. Danny Ainge is garbage...
I didn't mean to come off as no sense when quoting and replying to your post.

"Danny Ainge is garbage..." Sad

lol... no not you. Celtics management spouting off all that nonsense about trading him.