`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: What's your favorite ROOTbeer?

RE: OT: What's your favorite ROOTbeer?
(03-04-2012, 05:52 PM)bosoxfan1971 Wrote: A+W fresh from tap at the restaurant. Too bad they are a dying breed.

I remember this sasparilla my grandmother used to buy. Don't remember the brand name, but some good stuff.
Actually, at least in the south A&W chains have been popping up. Some are A&W/Long John Silver's combos. A&W burgers are decent... best reason to go there is the frosted mugs and A&W on tap. Although I do end up drinking mostly Coke. I hadn't seen an A&W restaurant since I was a kid growing up in Illinois. There was one near a park in Rockford I believe, where my cousin lived. His foster dad used to take us there when I'd visit.

(03-04-2012, 06:59 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Actually, at least in the south A&W chains have been popping up. Some are A&W/Long John Silver's combos. A&W burgers are decent... best reason to go there is the frosted mugs and A&W on tap. Although I do end up drinking mostly Coke. I hadn't seen an A&W restaurant since I was a kid growing up in Illinois. There was one near a park in Rockford I believe, where my cousin lived. His foster dad used to take us there when I'd visit.
There's like 3 A&W/KFC combos near my house. I go there a lot, mainly for those barbecue chicken strips at KFC...mmmmmmm
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(03-04-2012, 07:02 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: There's like 3 A&W/KFC combos near my house. I go there a lot, mainly for those barbecue chicken strips at KFC...mmmmmmm
In the South? or southern like area?

Captain Eli's Root Beer!
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Goose Island makes a great root beer!!! I'm a cherry cola freak myself!! Big Grin
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

If you are in Las Vegas go to Ellis Island just off the strip. They have their own Brewery and Root Beer made on the premises. Please take an extra Driver. Their Root Beer and Food is Good. This is where the Locals Hang Out. I'll be their the week of April 21, st and may be the only person with the Southern Accent

Personally, I am a coca-cola or welches grape juice man myself, but for rootbeer, I prefer Mug! I get a REAL nice sugar rush after poundin back a few Mugs, lol!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**