`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow had over 300 cards come in Huge mailday Scans!!!!Thanks Zerodave and FBqueen and

Wow had over 300 cards come in Huge mailday Scans!!!!Thanks Zerodave and FBqueen and
I finally got around to looking at my cards and wow I had over 300 come in while I was moving and they were waiting for me at the new House..First off Thanks to zerodave for the unexpected package ThankS Bro....Thanks to Fbqueen and a HUGE HUge package with extras ....I traded with VCUhokie for his first trade and I asked him to send first and provide a d/c and then I would send and bang great first trade...he sent the next day....and I hope i dont forget anyone but Thanks to oljey-homerjg-totally sports punkinhead and im sorry if I forgot anyone but here is just a few scans I didnt scan them all and yea some are form the bay and comc as well

first off Mike sellers PC

Photobucket

for my old school

Photobucket

Photobucket

FOR MY WESTBROOK COLLECTION

Photobucket

Photobucket

MY HANKERSON PC
AND YES I FINALLY FOUND AND GOT THE HANKERSON 111B WITH BALL

Photobucket

SOME INSERTS

Photobucket

SOME COLORS AS WELL WORKING ON SOME RAINBOWS

Photobucket

Photobucket

RE: Wow had over 300 cards come in Huge mailday Scans!!!!
Very cool stuff!! Love the Westbrook's, haha!
My Main PC Objectives

1) Redskins Base RC Autos (Non Letters) - 164/281
2) Redskins Base RC Autos (Letters) - 13/76
3) RG3 Base RCs - 24/33
4) Devin Thomas
5) Joe Theismann Autos (skins only) - 16

well when you get your stuff str8 what ever I have in dupes and you need they are yours my friends
Photobucket

Very nice additions. Congrats
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

RE: Wow had over 300 cards come in Huge mailday Scans!!!!Thanks Zerodave and FBqueen and
Thanks man Hey MIK you got your fred Davis needs up to date I have a ton of some different rookies if you need them
Photobucket

RE: Wow had over 300 cards come in Huge mailday Scans!!!!Thanks Zerodave and FBqueen and
Awesome stuff. Figured some vintage Redskins I had laying around needed a good home. Glad that found the right place!
Eddie George Super Collector

Nice stuff rooster! I dont care for the Skins (or Hamlin, lol) but you are putting together one hell of a collection.
Keep it going brother!!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]