`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
non priced cards
03-04-2012, 10:43 AM
non priced cards
you cant tell me that you can price 99% of the autographs in certian sets and not the rest. ex. 2010 prestige dpr autograph #222 c mhcgaha, or 2010 press pass saturday ignatures emrald a ayers. Also 2010 press pass reflectors blue only half the set is priced and the same for 2009 rookies and stars gold retail. the entire set of 2009r & s materials gold is not priced. I would like these priced so that i can organize them. I could see of any of these cards were rare and pricing was hard to define but that is not the case here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2012, 11:30 AM
RE: non priced cards
Would you rather a price just be thrown out there or for them to wait til they get a more accurate trading value?

[Image: fredwilliamson.jpg]
11-17-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: non priced cards
(03-16-2012 11:30 AM)rare unreleased Wrote:  Would you rather a price just be thrown out there or for them to wait til they get a more accurate trading value?

Great point, R.U.! These prices are not just made up from nothing. They are attempts at accurate interpretations of what the market is bearing at that moment.

I look for career Chicago Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, Fire, Red Stars, and Sky players in their respective Halls of Fame. Add to that list some personal favorites on the current rosters, and everything else in my collection is up for trade.