`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Topps Golden Giveaway

RE: Topps Golden Giveaway
Hopefully Topps is only stopping people from trading the SP ones if they have redeemed the prize.

I heard that last year when someone would redeem the Ring, then they would trade the Mantle ring to someone else to redeem. If someone has the Verlander, Ruth or St Louis and hasn't used them to redeem the prize they should be available to trade.

I know that it allows me to create a trade offer for these (although the trades are never accepted!!)

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

When the site first launched, the rare coins werent in the trade list. They added them about a week after launch so they are now tradeable...

Verlander, Ruth, and St Louis rare coins cant get them 1 have 150 coins and none of the 3

(03-04-2012, 11:19 AM)mulder4321 Wrote: dont know what the odds are on the coins. i pulled the jackie robinson coin yesterday didnt think nothing of it. then this morning there were over 100 trade offers for the coin. i know the mantle coin is the rarest i belive. anyone know what is the tougher coins to get?
babe ruth

I was lucky enough to get 13 cards, one 1/1 gold embedded card and 3 gold diecut cards. Hoping to get these in the mail this week.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Those three rare ones, Ruth, Verlander, and St. Louis, are 1:6666 codes according to the Official Rules tab on the site.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!