`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets do a group break!

RE: Lets do a group break!
Ut-oh... someone's gonna get kicked down the hole.

Very little rep on eBay. No rep here..... quick.... where do I send my $$ lol....
[Image: WTF.jpg]
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(03-04-2012, 05:25 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I disagree with Shezdoni about group breaks being a scam. I don't think they're a scam at all, when done properly.
I agree!!! been part of a few on another site with no problem.
And I know, this is beckett and we all must follow trhe rules here.

how many ways does this thread violate TOS?

1 spam
2. no group breaks

First of all I've done dozens of group breaks and they're awesome, second you people who jump down this guys throat to tell him he is breaking the rules is unnecessary. If one person posts that rules have been violated then 3 more people don't need to say it as well. This guy could have just been a little naive and just wanted to have a fun group break with fellow baseball collecting enthusiasts. So let's stop hating on everyone who mistakenly breaks the rules and leaving 5 or 6 negative comments.
[Image: zmhower2469.png]

IBL Smile

You guys remember when you could get in trouble for posting this? Haha.

(03-05-2012, 12:10 AM)zmhower2469 Wrote: First of all I've done dozens of group breaks and they're awesome, second you people who jump down this guys throat to tell him he is breaking the rules is unnecessary. If one person posts that rules have been violated then 3 more people don't need to say it as well. This guy could have just been a little naive and just wanted to have a fun group break with fellow baseball collecting enthusiasts. So let's stop hating on everyone who mistakenly breaks the rules and leaving 5 or 6 negative comments.
^^ this.
those of you who flamed him- last i checked you werent on the payroll as a moderater. HOwabout stop being jerks and driving people away from beckett, and kindly say - no ebay links and no group breaks here on ebay, sorry dude
end of thread