`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SALE OVER - Scans and Prices.

SALE OVER - Scans and Prices.
These are FOR SALE, not *on sale*. Not a blowout. The "bigger" cards are priced based on completed sales. Some are based on completed sales, availability and current asking prices. Prices include shipping, however if you're spending less than $10, try to get two. Smile If you think the price is too high... YOU'RE WRONG! Tongue ... and I will not be offended if you can't do it. I've been there. Heck, I am there!

Starts today (Sunday) and will last until 12AM Eastern (Monday).
Those unsold will then go to BGS and be thrown in the bay. I would have had them packed and ready to go earlier, but the BGS submission page would not open for me. If you choose to buy, they will be packed as soon as payment is made and shipped Monday.
I believe the Bauer Refractor Auto is already sold.

*Note to Admin:
I've been told the Beckett Selling function isn't working.
If that is incorrect, please inform me and I will place them for sale in Organize BEFORE any purchase is completed.

Scans follow:
[Image: 1-Sale-03-2012.png]
[Image: 2-Sale-03-2012.png]

RE: ONE DAY SALE - Scans and Prices.
That Royals Dyson card could easily find a home if you decide trade. I can't buy it at the moment. I only paid $80 for the Ike Davis so it would be a stretch anyway to go $100 on him.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(03-04-2012, 10:22 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: That Royals Dyson card could easily find a home if you decide trade. I can't buy it at the moment. I only paid $80 for the Ike Davis so it would be a stretch anyway to go $100 on him.
I's cool, I understand.

About 4 hours and 30 minutes remain. I have a feeling a few will be kicking themselves after they are slabbed. Smile

So, did the Trevor Bauer sell? I'm interested in it.
[[Image: banner2.jpg]

(03-04-2012, 09:01 PM)jukeboxhero77 Wrote: So, did the Trevor Bauer sell? I'm interested in it.
I dunno, they guy was supposed to get back to me when he got home from work last night. Was going to sell him the refractor auto along with the blue /499 for $65 shipped. User sxfn4lf, where are you? lol.
If he doesn't let me know by midnight... you can have the same deal or just the auto for $60 shipped.

I'm going to add them to organize with selling. I suppose I was partly right, SELLING is broken, but you still have to put them in organize with the price.

(03-04-2012, 09:10 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: I dunno, they guy was supposed to get back to me when he got home from work last night. Was going to sell him the refractor auto along with the blue /499 for $65 shipped. User sxfn4lf, where are you? lol.
If he doesn't let me know by midnight... you can have the same deal or just the auto for $60 shipped.

I'm going to add them to organize with selling. I suppose I was partly right, SELLING is broken, but you still have to put them in organize with the price.
Cool, let me know if it falls through.
[[Image: banner2.jpg]

(03-04-2012, 09:13 PM)jukeboxhero77 Wrote: Cool, let me know if it falls through.
Will do. He has until midnight... or these cards turn into pumpkins. Smile
All have been added for sale in organize. ENDS at midnight eastern.

18 minutes to midnight. Sad

RE: SALE OVER - Scans and Prices.
Trevor Bauer Auto Refractor and blue /499 sold to jukeboxhero77 pending payment.