Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
OT: What's your favorite beer?

RE: OT: What's your favorite beer?
Heres a song for all of us beer lovers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i5k4I1AOEI
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I like a lot of beer, but my favorites are simple..

Blue Moon
Dos Equis
Dos Equis Amber
Grain Belt Premium
Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss
Michelob Golden

(03-04-2012, 12:47 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I have 4 kids. I had a buddy killed in high school by a drunk driver. I am pretty sure the best beer made is ROOT.

I have no problem with drinking but get in a vehicle I have serious issues. I know a few of the people posting here have to be the guys I am referring to, but of course I don't know who.

Sorry to bring the thread down a notch.
That is one of the reasons why I like living out here in Japan. They have this service called Dieko in which they will drive you and your car back to your house. In my carse it only costs me 10 bucks if I go out drinking for them to take me home and not have to worry about driving, how to get my car home, or doing something stupid like killing someone (my neighbors son back in NY was killed by a drunk driver also).
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

(03-05-2012, 09:23 PM)ryancholden Wrote: Who in the blazes are the Pixies?
Oh man. They were one of the most influential "alternative" bands of the late 80's and early 90's. Massively original and talented, they seemed to mix folsky 60's melodies with the blazing guitar rock of Husker Du.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

i think the name of that vermont beer is Long trail in case anyone cares lol

I don't drink often, but when I do....I prefer Coors LightSmile

(03-06-2012, 10:08 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: I don't drink often, but when I do....I prefer Coors LightSmile
Ha! Nice!

Anybody from the Midwest enjoy Millstream from the Amana Colonies in Iowa? Give it a try, great stuff. Can be found in Hy Vee stores.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

Creemore Springs is my favorite. Small little brewery in Canada, but makes a quality product.
Collecting Mark McGwire, Will Clark, Bo Jackson, Albert Pujols

just bought some bud light platinum. Its cheaper than my usual amstel or heineken...it tastes exactly like regular bud light. im pissed

Coroana! or Tecate