Goose Island Honkers Ale
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

RE: OT: What's your favorite beer?
I'm from Richmond,VA...and we drink only the BEST.......and cheapest HAHA

My Fav:

[Image: imagesCAHJ75BT.jpg]

The Mini Fridge is always stocked...Yee Haw

[Image: pbr2.jpg]
Some Lady bought me this sign on our first XMas......I decided to marry that Lady. LMAO
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

I haven't been drunk since I was 26.... that's 13 years.
They all taste the same, like crap. Don't anyone start the, "No, this beer is so smooth" blah, blah.
There is such a thing as "bad" beer... but they all taste like crap. Unless they're flavored. There was a chocolate/cherry beer I thought about trying a while back.
Anyway, I drank Coors or Fosters. My preferred drink was MD 20/20 Banana Red Wink or Absolut.
I'll still have one or two screwdrivers if I'm out... no more than that.
(03-03-2012, 10:18 PM)x yankeemike x Wrote: I'm from Richmond,VA...and we drink only the BEST.......and cheapest HAHA

My Fav:

My Dad LOVED Pabst and Hamm's.... a little too much though. Sad

(03-03-2012, 10:18 PM)x yankeemike x Wrote: I'm from Richmond,VA...and we drink only the BEST.......and cheapest HAHA

My Fav:

Ah yes, the Pride and Joy of Milwaukee. My favorite defense when someone scolds me for drinking a PBR is, "well, was your beer voted America's Best in 1893? I don't think so."
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

Red Stripe!
Also love Sam Adams Oktoberfest, an Schlafly Pumpkin Ale (This stuff is like liquid gold, sells out so fast everywhere by me in the fall)
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(03-03-2012, 10:02 PM)ryancholden Wrote: great thread! I have a couple:

Leinenkugel Honey Weiss
Goose Island Honkers Ale
A true hipster! I bet you only listen to underground music too! Hhehehe Smile

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Since when are there hipsters in up-state Wisconsin (Chippewa Falls is where Leine's is brewed)? I'm a 29 year old father of two (7 and 9...got an early start) corporate insurance broker, that coaches my kids' soccer and baseball teams, and in my spare time I serve as the President-Elect of my church. Probably not the underground, tight pants wearing, unemployed hipster you had in mind. :-) And yes, there is a big difference in a full-bodied beer and a light beer. I don't drink to get drunk. On the rare occasion, usually a hot summer day, or after a long work week, I enjoy A good beer. :-)
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

I have Sam Adams Cherry Wheat in the fridge ( had one today).
I enjoy a Stone IPA

(03-03-2012, 10:35 PM)ryancholden Wrote: Since when are there hipsters in up-state Wisconsin (Chippewa Falls is where Leine's is brewed)? I'm a 29 year old father of two (7 and 9...got an early start) corporate insurance broker, that coaches my kids' soccer and baseball teams, and in my spare time I serve as the President-Elect of my church. Probably not the underground, tight pants wearing, unemployed hipster you had in mind. :-) And yes, there is a big difference in a full-bodied beer and a light beer. I don't drink to get drunk. On the rare occasion, usually a hot summer day, or after a long work week, I enjoy A good beer. :-)
Chippewa Falls, eh? I've been wanting to get out to the Leine Lodge for years, but I've never been able to get out there. I love their Sunset Wheat and Red. They did a really nice apple beer a few years back too.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends