`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
OT: What's your favorite beer?

OT: What's your favorite beer?
So let's just get this out of the way; I love beer. Man, I drink it all the time and the crazier the better.
Right now, I'm enjoying a 750 of Dogfish Head's Red & White. It basically functions like a Belgian White but with an infusion of Pinot Noir and coriander to balance out the lingering hops. It's 10% ABV, so it's got a kick.
I love Dogfish Head, but my favorite brewery is 21st Amendment out of S.F. Everything those dudes make is delicious.
What about you?
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

RE: OT: What's your favorite beer?
i like a lot of stuff, but im a basic guy: Guinness and Negro Modelo (you can black and tan them to make a "blaxican" or a "black and black")

(03-03-2012, 08:13 PM)jtraven42 Wrote: So let's just get this out of the way; I love beer. Man, I drink it all the time and the crazier the better.
Right now, I'm enjoying a 750 of Dogfish Head's Red & White. It basically functions like a Belgian White but with an infusion of Pinot Noir and coriander to balance out the lingering hops. It's 10% ABV, so it's got a kick.
I love Dogfish Head, but my favorite brewery is 21st Amendment out of S.F. Everything those dudes make is delicious.
What about you?
Gumballhead is a favorite of mine, though I'm a bigger fan of stout beer. Being from Wisonsin, I get to taste a lot of great local micro breweries. Oso's Night Train is a personal favorite, as is Sprecher's Bavarian Black and Lakefront Brewery's Snake Charmer Irish Stout. Oso's makes some of the best beer I've ever had.

[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

nothing beats a dogfish head 60 min or even 90 min
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums

Free beer is the best.

When I am buying, I stick with Red Stripe. Hooray Beer!!!!

Oldest brewery in America, Yuengling. Mostly east coast only beer though so you west coast cats wont know what it is.
[Image: zmhower2469.png]

(03-03-2012, 08:19 PM)prymetyme1035 Wrote: nothing beats a dogfish head 60 min or even 90 min
I agree. That's my go-to. The 90 can be a little pricey, but it's worth it. Try to get to one of their brew-pubs if you can.
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

(03-03-2012, 08:21 PM)bosoxfan1971 Wrote: Free beer is the best.
Amen to that!
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(03-03-2012, 08:23 PM)zmhower2469 Wrote: Oldest brewery in America, Yuengling. Mostly east coast only beer though so you west coast cats wont know what it is.
Meh. It's average at best. If I'm going with an Ale I'd much rather have a Bass or even a Newcastle.
(03-03-2012, 08:17 PM)rpspenner Wrote: Gumballhead is a favorite of mine, though I'm a bigger fan of stout beer. Being from Wisonsin, I get to taste a lot of great local micro breweries. Oso's Night Train is a personal favorite, as is Sprecher's Bavarian Black and Lakefront Brewery's Snake Charmer Irish Stout. Oso's makes some of the best beer I've ever had.
I'm not usually a Stout guy, but I'll give those a try. Sometimes it's fun to mix a Southern Tier Chocalat Stout with a Cherry Lambic; that's a good desert beer.

DA HAWAIIAN KINE>>>>>PRIMO
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]