`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To those I've traded with this past week..

To those I've traded with this past week..
Hello beckett community,

I just wanted to make a post to let everyone know that I am shipping all the trades out Monday morning. I have ran into a few health problems where I was at the Drs a lot more than I planned. I understand if there is frustration towards me as I always try to ship quickly. I'm feeling a bit better and now have answers to the health issues I was having.(Finally!) Anyhow, I just wanted to communicate this in a thread since I've traded a lot recently before this little spell hit. For the US recipients, I will try to go to the 24 hr automated machine to get them in on Sunday. Hope this clears some things up as I was receiving other trades from people that I have yet to send my end out. I apologize for this and will do all I can to make it right. Please feel free to PM me with questions if you have any. Thanks.

-Ashley

RE: To those I've traded with this past week..
We don't have a trade together, but I think I speak for all of the members when I say taking care of your health is more important than shipping out trades. Hope everything is alright!
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

(03-03-2012, 05:19 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: We don't have a trade together, but I think I speak for all of the members when I say taking care of your health is more important than shipping out trades. Hope everything is alright!
+1, get well soon hun!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I was in the EXACT same position a few months ago with trades pending and some ridiculous medical issues.
If I was forgiven, I'm sure you will be too Wink Take care!
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(03-03-2012, 05:19 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: We don't have a trade together, but I think I speak for all of the members when I say taking care of your health is more important than shipping out trades. Hope everything is alright!
+a billion get better!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

and roger that feel better soon my friend

I doubt anybody will hold it against you. You took the time to let everyone know even though your health is way more important than trading hockey cards!!! Get well soon!
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

Health is important, get your health back and the trades and collecting can then resume. I would hope all would understand a situation like this.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

Get well soon
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK