`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons of "n/a" in Organize??

Tons of "n/a" in Organize??
This may have been brought up before by someone, but does anyone else have cards showing up as n/a in their organize when you are trying to add cards in a trade? I am talking descriptions, not book values. I have at least 50 showing. I have searched my organize to correct these, but I can't find them. Any suggestions? Or can this even be fixed?
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]

RE: Tons of "n/a" in Organize??
I used to trade in 2009-2011 and I have never encountered this situation. This is surely a new problem for the trade tool for this year. Hope someone else can help you out on this.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

I noticed that when I was looking at your items for trade in your org.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

this is kind of an old school issue...had something to do with the changeover in the database and cards that had an asterisk in them

if you turn on pictures in org, you might be able to identify them,. but contact a mod about it....i cant remember the exact solution

(03-03-2012, 04:09 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: this is kind of an old school issue...had something to do with the changeover in the database and cards that had an asterisk in them

if you turn on pictures in org, you might be able to identify them,. but contact a mod about it....i cant remember the exact solution
thanks jacoby to the rescue Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

my n/a showed-up after the most recent update. I just ignore them. F'ed around with the org enough.