`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order Email notices

Order Email notices
I submitted an order back on February 11 and have not received an email saying my order has been received. Should I be worried?

RE: Order Email notices
Are you already charged for the grading fees? If not, then your submission might be lost in the mail. You must contact Beckett and the Freight Company you used to ship your cards (USPS?).
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-03-2012, 11:13 AM)sonic311 Wrote: I submitted an order back on February 11 and have not received an email saying my order has been received. Should I be worried?
What service level did you select?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I submitted my cards at a BGS submission center and I always paid upfront. I chose the 20-day service.
I have been submitting at this center for a few years and have never had a problem in receiving my cards. I have always received an email within a week and a half after submitting my cards notifying me that my order has been received. I have not submitted since the revamping of the website/system.

(03-03-2012, 04:15 PM)sonic311 Wrote: I submitted my cards at a BGS submission center and I always paid upfront. I chose the 20-day service.
I have been submitting at this center for a few years and have never had a problem in receiving my cards. I have always received an email within a week and a half after submitting my cards notifying me that my order has been received. I have not submitted since the revamping of the website/system.
I'd be so worried if I am in your shoes. Definitely try contacting Beckett CS.
You may also contact: http://www.beckett.com/users/jeffv96masters Send him/her a PM and hopefully he/she can help you out.

Thanks for all the help, i'll be contacting CS to see what they can find out.
Tried sending jeffv96masters a PM and I get the following message:

The recipient has chosen to hide their email address and as a result you cannot email them.

You can go to your UCP and click Compose to create a PM and put his username in the Recipient section. This will let you send a PM to him/her.

(03-03-2012, 05:15 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: You can go to your UCP and click Compose to create a PM and put his username in the Recipient section. This will let you send a PM to him/her.
Thanks

(03-03-2012, 05:32 PM)sonic311 Wrote: Thanks
You're welcome

I submitted mine on the 13th. Since the upgrade to the site the emails have been waaayyy behind. You probably wont get one until its about time to ship. Mine came 2 days before shipping last month and 3 days before the month before that. You still have about 10 business days so I wouldnt stress just yet Smile
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC