`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FAMILY.

RE: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FAMILY.
Very sorry to hear of your loss, our thoughts are with you.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

So sorry this happened to your loved ones. Just keep your family close and help each other through this. Day by day. Keep in touch with everyone on the football forum. We're all thinking of you buddy.

really sorry to hear that Sad you are in my prayers.
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your famliy.

Thoughts and prayers are with your family
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

Sorry to hear that. They are in a better place now. Praying for you and your family. Hope all is well.

May your grandparents rest in peace and please accept my condolences and prayers.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

So sorry to hear about your loss. Your family is in my prayers
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

(03-03-2012, 08:50 AM)tracy08606 Wrote: AS MANY OF YOU HAVE PROBABLY HEARD TORNADOES WERE EXTREMELY VOILENT YEATERDAY IN MY HOME STATE OF KENTUCKY AND NOTHING LIKE THIS HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ANYONE I KNOW. I WAS A SHOCK WHEN I RECIEVED A CALL THAT A TORNADO RIPPED THROUGH THE HOME OF MY GRANDPARENTS IN EAST BERNDSTAT. MY GRANDPARENDS WERE FOUND IN THE WOODS NEARBYE THROWN FROM THEIR HOME. MY GRANDFATHER WAS FOUND DEAD AND MY GRANDMOTHER IS AT UK HOSPITAL IN CRITICAL CONDITION AND IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD. AS EXPECTED THIS IS TAKING A TOLL ON MY FAMILY AND WOULD APPRECIATE ANY/ALL PRAYERS. THANK YOU GUYS ON BECKETT FOR ALL SUPPORT AND GOD BLESS.

update: Sad just recieved word that they have taken my grandmother off life support and she has passed as well. they are togeather now in a better place. thanks again to my fellow beckett members for their support.
Take care friend very sorry to hear of this
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this trying time, and also to all the others affected by this horrible act of nature.
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]