`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for fellow Collectors caught in storms

Prayers for fellow Collectors caught in storms
Special prayers today for our fellow collectors caught in those storms yesterday.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

RE: Prayers for fellow Collectors caught in storms
Amen.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

Amen man...we were hit hard last April. It did almost $11,000 damage to my wife's car ( mine was at work ) and a lot of damage to our home too. We still don't have all the repairs to our home yet. Sadly, from last night, I have no idea how bad or if our home was hit again. We stayed in another town, in another state, to avoid the storms. So please pray for me and my family that everything is ok when we do go home. Cars/homes can be replaced, but our wives and children, can't be.

Im collecting cards for these sets:
2011 Gypsy Queen
2011 Topps Baseball Series 1
2011 Topps Baseball Update
2012 Topps Baseball
2011 Topps Football
2011 Score Football
2011 Prestige Football
2011 Rising Rookies Football
2001 Upper Deck Vintage Football

My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected.I live in brattleboro VT.,And as most people know (made about every national newscast last year),we were beat up pretty bad by Irene last year.We had a very friendly neighbor who got caught up in it on his bike,and was taken by rushing water down a stream and was found with a broken neck the next day.So while these things keep the "weather channel"on the air-They suck on a personal level!