Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New User / Trader

New User / Trader
Hi All,

I just thought i would create a new thread to introduce myself.
I am Ash and i have been collecting casually for quite sometime.

Currently what I am collecting are more so players and a couple of specific sets.

The players i am collecting:
- Penny Hardaway
- Deron Williams
- Tim Duncan
- Karl Malone
- Kyle Korver

and the 3 sets i am focusing on are:
- 2008-09 Upper Deck Jordan Legacy Collection
- 1994-95 Collector's Choice Silver Signature
- 1994-95 Collector's Choice Gold signature

These are my main focueses currently and I would be interested in working on these collections.
I dont have a lot in my organise as of yet, but am working on it.

I look forward to being apart of the community and participating in trades with others Smile

RE: New User / Trader
Welcome to Beckett Community. Nice, you already listed the items in your org for trade. You'll have a good experience here. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Just wanted to say she's a great trader, I traded with her a couple of months of months back.

(03-03-2012, 02:55 AM)ashley templeman42 Wrote: Hi All,

I just thought i would create a new thread to introduce myself.
I am Ash and i have been collecting casually for quite sometime.

Currently what I am collecting are more so players and a couple of specific sets.

The players i am collecting:
- Penny Hardaway
- Deron Williams
- Tim Duncan
- Karl Malone
- Kyle Korver

and the 3 sets i am focusing on are:
- 2008-09 Upper Deck Jordan Legacy Collection
- 1994-95 Collector's Choice Silver Signature
- 1994-95 Collector's Choice Gold signature

These are my main focueses currently and I would be interested in working on these collections.
I dont have a lot in my organise as of yet, but am working on it.

I look forward to being apart of the community and participating in trades with others Smile
hi mate, i have loads of the mj legacy collection.do u know what no.s u need?

steve

(03-03-2012, 11:37 PM)stp420 Wrote: hi mate, i have loads of the mj legacy collection.do u know what no.s u need?

steve
i have listed what I have in my organise.
I only have around a 100 so far.
What would you be after for your mj legacy collection cards?

Thanks libs for the kind words Smile

(03-03-2012, 12:45 PM)libs021 Wrote: Just wanted to say she's a great trader, I traded with her a couple of months of months back.
Ash may be a guy....
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]
Smile 
(03-04-2012, 10:58 PM)quavis Wrote: Ash may be a guy....
She might or might not be.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

I'd be able to help with the MJ Legacy set (got about 15 or so) and the silver signature set (got around 60 of those).

I glanced through your org and didn't see much I need but I'd be willing to sell if we can't work out a trade. I guess maybe shoot me a needs list and we could start there?

LMK whenever...and welcome!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-04-2012, 11:52 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I'd be able to help with the MJ Legacy set (got about 15 or so) and the silver signature set (got around 60 of those).

I glanced through your org and didn't see much I need but I'd be willing to sell if we can't work out a trade. I guess maybe shoot me a needs list and we could start there?

LMK whenever...and welcome!
are these listed in your org???
if so i will go through and offer a trade of what I need and then we can go negotiate from there.
sound good?

(03-06-2012, 07:02 PM)ashley templeman42 Wrote: are these listed in your org???
if so i will go through and offer a trade of what I need and then we can go negotiate from there.
sound good?
My MJ Legacies are all listed. Most of my silver signatures are listed as well but I have probably another 20-25 that I haven't gotten around to listing yet. I can get to that this weekend, or just search for whichever ones you need!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]