`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Payment by regular paypal question

Payment by regular paypal question
I have a question I was wondering if someone could help me with. I am not at all familiar with regular Paypal. I need to know how much it cost the recipient of money to receive it. I thought I remembered hearing that it is 3% of the total. If that is the case. I need to know if there are any other charges that I don't know. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
[Image: QgxJg.png]

Right now I am looking for anything of Peyton Manning, Marshall Faulk, Marvin Harrison and also mid/high end auto/gu cards of Andre Dawson

Also collecting 1991 Topps Desert Shield PSA 9 or 10 Baseball cards.

RE: Payment by regular paypal question
THERE IS ONLY ONE PAYPAL FEE
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

Just send it as a gift, no charges.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

I am the seller. That is what has got me curious. I am usually the sender, so I am unfamiliar with receiving.
I forgot to ask if I am paid that way is there a delay in getting the money in my account or is the 21 day thing just a ebay - paypal thing?

Right now I am looking for anything of Peyton Manning, Marshall Faulk, Marvin Harrison and also mid/high end auto/gu cards of Andre Dawson

The 21 day delay is for new sellers.

Its not 21 days, just ship your stuff out and youll get the money a few days after they receive the item.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(03-03-2012, 01:16 AM)abcoltsfan Wrote: I am the seller. That is what has got me curious. I am usually the sender, so I am unfamiliar with receiving.
I forgot to ask if I am paid that way is there a delay in getting the money in my account or is the 21 day thing just a ebay - paypal thing?
You don't have to be a new seller for the 21 day thing as you can get screwed and have something like a low shipping rating and be below stadards and have the same thing happen to you. I know this as I was a power seller and had 5 low shipping charges 3 of which was the same person that knocked me down to where I am now. Thogh I didn't sell a ton I sold enough to be a power seller for a little over a year. So I would advice doing the free shipping thing as you will meet people on ebay who think they should not have to pay for any shipping charges and will knock you for it as one guy told me if you charge him a penny for shipping he will give you 2 stars which to me a total BS and though he is one of the guys I have blocked after that conversation he is a coin buyer and bought 3 coins off of me and he was the killer to my Power Seller status.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(03-03-2012, 12:56 AM)abcoltsfan Wrote: I have a question I was wondering if someone could help me with. I am not at all familiar with regular Paypal. I need to know how much it cost the recipient of money to receive it. I thought I remembered hearing that it is 3% of the total. If that is the case. I need to know if there are any other charges that I don't know. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Regular payment thru paypal is 2.9% + .30 cents per transaction. If they pay as a "gift" there is no fee but also no buyer protection.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Thanks for the responses. It all worked out.