`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Giveaway-Finally a respose

Golden Giveaway-Finally a respose
I e-mailed a week or so ago asking about the card set for 1st 100 people to get to 200 coins-prized didn't show up so I had no idea if I won the card set or not-figured NOT (since prize didn't show up) and they just left that message up hoping people will try anyway. Heres their message

"Congratulations you were one of the first 100 users to unlock 200 codes on the Golden Giveaway site! We appreciate your activity on the site and hope you continue to enjoy!

Please be sure to populate your address information on the site, in order for us to send you prizes you MUST have this information updated in your profile.

You will receive a complete set of the base golden moment die cut cards, 100 cards in total. We expect these cards to be available and ship mid-April.

You will also receive one 1/1 gold embed card, this card will be a special 1/1 card from our Golden Moments inserts in Topps Series 1. The card you receive will be randomly pulled from those 100 subjects. Please note this card will ship separate from your set of 100 die-cut cards and will most likely become available in June.

Thank you again for your business and support!

Team Topps

Darn I'm happy about that!!
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

RE: Golden Giveaway-Finally a respose
Congrats! I bet that 1/1 will be sweet no matter who it's of.

Congrats!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Very nice!
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Congrats

Congrats and if your trading them I will take the Jeter off your hands.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

I love it when things unexpectedly go my way! Congrats! Make sure to post pics when they come!
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

If the 1/1 is Alcides Escobar you have a buyer here.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Congrats on your success, but I'm curious... How did you get 200 "unique" coins when there are only 90 available? I'm assuming it's not really unique coins but that is what the website says. Which coins are the rare ones or hard to get? Thanks!

Matt

(03-02-2012, 11:50 PM)happy14027 Wrote: I e-mailed a week or so ago asking about the card set for 1st 100 people to get to 200 coins-prized didn't show up so I had no idea if I won the card set or not-figured NOT (since prize didn't show up) and they just left that message up hoping people will try anyway. Heres their message

"Congratulations you were one of the first 100 users to unlock 200 codes on the Golden Giveaway site! We appreciate your activity on the site and hope you continue to enjoy!

Please be sure to populate your address information on the site, in order for us to send you prizes you MUST have this information updated in your profile.

You will receive a complete set of the base golden moment die cut cards, 100 cards in total. We expect these cards to be available and ship mid-April.

You will also receive one 1/1 gold embed card, this card will be a special 1/1 card from our Golden Moments inserts in Topps Series 1. The card you receive will be randomly pulled from those 100 subjects. Please note this card will ship separate from your set of 100 die-cut cards and will most likely become available in June.

Thank you again for your business and support!

Team Topps

Darn I'm happy about that!!