`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done with trades... good thing.

Done with trades... good thing.
I'm glad I have no trades to go out. May have made my last trade. It's crazy outside and am surprised I still have a connection. If I'm never heard from again, We're off to see the Wizard.

RE: Done with trades... good thing.
geez... I guess it's also a good thing that I'm not in the need to feel as though any of you care! Tongue

But we made it.

and here I thought you had experience. Glad to hear its only because of the weather! :-P

But you just got the 1/2 and 2/2!!!!
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

Glad to hear you are okay! How was the damage around your area?
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

How are u supposed to get ur 1/2 and 2/2 with no mailbox?
No seriously....
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48

I ever saw this or I'd have wished you a great adventure. Glad your okay.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I'm surprised and happy that it seems we just got some of the really heavy wind and rain. When I first typed this, I was almost at the end of opening a case of Bowman Draft and I really thought it might be the end of myself and the case (fitting). I'd gone upstairs and brought my sleeping son to the basement couch. The wife was still at work and the phone lines were out... of course she didn't even think about calling me... so I had to call her cel. I think most of Knoxville escaped with some utility poles down and a few trees. A few businesses lost their roofs. Other than that, I've heard of no deaths.

I'm happy all of you are ok.

Oh and my green Cousino's are not in hand yet. The Scarecrow could be scratching his head right now wondering what the things with emerald writing are. There's no baseball in Oz.

Well I am happy to hear your alright. Would have sucked if you were a match and we didn't know it ! We have to get you tested fast before the next one comes your way ! He'll maybe a chrome auto would have came with the organ ... Double bonus, one for me one for the wife !!..lmao.... Just kidding buddy, I am really glad you guys are ok and the damage is not beyond repair. God bless you and yours bro ! Jake

(03-03-2012, 02:55 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Well I am happy to hear your alright. Would have sucked if you were a match and we didn't know it ! We have to get you tested fast before the next one comes your way ! He'll maybe a chrome auto would have came with the organ ... Double bonus, one for me one for the wife !!..lmao.... Just kidding buddy, I am really glad you guys are ok and the damage is not beyond repair. God bless you and yours bro ! Jake
Thanks, but my troubles are nothing compared to what your wife, yourself and family are dealing wife. In fact, the survival of severe weather doesn't even compare. You need to get me that info though. I finally told my wife I made the offer and she wasn't happy. Don't get me wrong, she thought it was great ... but she also pointed out that I have a son and it's possible he may need it one day. I told her, "Well, I have dupes!" I know you and I have talked about this and I'm serious, but I don't want your wife to get her hopes up. With my family history of cancer, even with an exact match I think the doctors would be against it.
And no joke, my Mom, who's a cancer survivor herself, told me some bad news as soon as I got up this morning. My aunt, who is like another Mom to me, just found out she's terminal. She's around 75 and lived a pretty darn good life, but I don't want to lose her... and I don't know how many more cancer deaths in the family I can take before I lose my mind. My cousin said she'd been having some pain for about a year but she ignored it (She's tough and is still herself at her age) so it's throughout her body now. I haven't called her yet because I know all I'll do is blubber on the phone.

Anyway, message me back when you get the info.