`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I AM DONE WITH SPA!!!!!!

RE: I AM DONE WITH SPA!!!!!!
(03-03-2012, 11:58 AM)Marinocollector Wrote: No. I only collect autograph cards that can be found only autographed. I have the plain old non-signed base card, which is good enough for me, and all I can afford. LOL.

I have to be strict with what I buy so I can get new cards. In my mind, I have TONS of autographs, so why would I buy the same card as another one, only one is signed? Some people berate me for this, because they fell you should get the best card made of every card, but I dont operate that way.
Not only do I respect your way of collecting but admire it as well, I do not have the same will power as you.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(03-03-2012, 06:14 PM)mik253 Wrote: Not only do I respect your way of collecting but admire it as well, I do not have the same will power as you.
Its hard when you see some of these UDA pieces go for $40-50... but when I figure of those can get me a brand new /25... its easier to wait... The budget is what REALLY helps me adhere to my rules... LOL.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

I just like any Marinos I can get my hands on lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(03-03-2012, 06:37 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I just like any Marinos I can get my hands on lol.
LOL.... Yeah, but if I was looking at a wantlist of over 3400 cards needed, it would be discouraging. Especially when so many of those are cards with 10-12 different version. As it stands, there is less than 40 Marino cards I need to have one version of everything. The bad thing is all of those cards will probably cost a minimum of $40, up to $600 each. Plus a 1/1 card that I offered $1800 for and never got a response back.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.