`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
opinions on this please/ possibly for trade

RE: opinions on this please/ possibly for trade
(03-02-2012, 05:39 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: id love to get the ones you have but i'd have to have a pujols in return for this. don't have much else for you unless you need yet another griffey from me Tongue
We'll talk soon. I prefer the Sweet Spots on most but if another on card is involved I am flexible. You have any of your bat barrels left (like the Arams)?

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

i'd say that 400-500 is fair, that is an amazing card and if i were to have anything for it, which i doupt i do, u could check me... the best card i have is a prince fieler 1/1 majestic patch auto

(03-02-2012, 05:46 PM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: i'd say that 400-500 is fair, that is an amazing card and if i were to have anything for it, which i doupt i do, u could check me... the best card i have is a prince fieler 1/1 majestic patch auto
Sounds like a sweet card man! think i'll hold onto it for awhile unless a pujols happens to pop up for trade with a good solid auto.

DB: I have an 02-or 03 sweet spot ball auto I could possibly let go otherwise I have 4-5 ultimate buyback auto's /30 and /50 i've been hocking around looking for sweet spot star/hof auto's with. in another post somewhere
no org, please do not send trade requests

(03-02-2012, 06:31 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: Sounds like a sweet card man! think i'll hold onto it for awhile unless a pujols happens to pop up for trade with a good solid auto.

DB: I have an 02-or 03 sweet spot ball auto I could possibly let go otherwise I have 4-5 ultimate buyback auto's /30 and /50 i've been hocking around looking for sweet spot star/hof auto's with. in another post somewhere
I didn't mean just Griffey. The bat barrels would interest me of any players. I'll PM later no matter what and see what you have.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I'd hang onto it.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]