`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 3rd convention in eatontown,NJ

March 3rd convention in eatontown,NJ
Hey all! Is anyone going to the March 3rd convention in eatontown, NJ at the Sheraton Hotel tomorrow? I heard Keith Hernandez will be there signing stuff. I may jump on this one for sure. But i don't know what to bring to have signed! I have yearbooks from 87-90 and a few of his older cards from '76, 79 and of corse the mid/late 80s.

I would love to bring my 3'x2' poster from i believe '86 but it's kinda faded and all. You thoughts?
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: March 3rd convention in eatontown,NJ
I'm going,where did you see that Keith might be there?
[Image: 3iOMt.png]
Collect all type of Mets cards from modern era along with Hamilton, Braun, Fielder,Lincecum, Mauer, H Ramirez, and other current MLB stars
http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/af20...WGrizwold/

Asbury park press has a cut out and if you go on the JSA website to look at shows, it has it listed there as well.

He will be there from i believe 12-2
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Huge show in Edison NJ at the Expo center... mostly big football signers, but Doc Gooden will be there. up to150 table
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

I heard about that Edison one. This is a tough time of the year for me so i'll have to see what happens but i would love to go to these for sure.