`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Recent MJ Pick-Ups! PICS NFT!

RE: Recent MJ Pick-Ups! PICS NFT!
Awesome Jordans! I love that Rock Stars refractor!! I'd love to get me one of those!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(03-04-2012, 05:35 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: The description did not mention the small dent on the surface so you would not know that until you bought it. Couldnt see it from the scan either.

Dang that kinda blowsSad What sort of feedback did you leave the seller?

(03-05-2012, 01:05 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Awesome Jordans! I love that Rock Stars refractor!! I'd love to get me one of those!
Thanks man! That is one of my favorite cards. Just an overall nice card!

Really like the cards in your banner! How much does a Favre auto run?
(03-05-2012, 01:25 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Dang that kinda blowsSad What sort of feedback did you leave the seller?
I dont remember honestly, but it isnt terrible. The dent is the size of the tip of a pen...wasnt happy, but it wasnt as bad as other cards I have received.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(03-05-2012, 01:37 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Thanks man! That is one of my favorite cards. Just an overall nice card!

Really like the cards in your banner! How much does a Favre auto run?
The cheapest I've ever paid for one, was $97. But right now, for a Favre auto, your looking at @ $125... at least.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(03-05-2012, 08:20 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: The cheapest I've ever paid for one, was $97. But right now, for a Favre auto, your looking at @ $125... at least.
That isnt terrible. 125 for one of the greatest QBs ever to play is reasonable to me. Could be worse....trying to get a MJ auto will set you back at least triple that! Cool stuff man!

[Image: Nick.jpg]