`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this not the purtiest gosh darn card you ever saw?

RE: Is this not the purtiest gosh darn card you ever saw?
Haha! Some great comments in this thread! That card is sick! It's one of the very few things that Panini is doing right... NOT chopping up the symbol from the jerseys. Haha! I tell you what... if you can track down a 2007-08 Be A Player-Jaroslav Halak RC, I will give you some money towards owning that card! Wink

Randi

$700 is pretty high for a Thornton, considering Shea Weber's manufact. mark 1/1 sold for only $188. Id value Webers stuff over Thorntons. No way is a thornton card worth $500 more then arguably the best Dman in the league
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

(03-02-2012, 08:27 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: $700 is pretty high for a Thornton, considering Shea Weber's manufact. mark 1/1 sold for only $188. Id value Webers stuff over Thorntons. No way is a thornton card worth $500 more then arguably the best Dman in the league
I would have to think Thornton has more collector's than Weber, same with Sharks vs. Predators.
A guy can be the best player the game has ever seen, but if no one wants his cards, they're worthless. Conversley, if everyone wants cards of the worst guy in the league, his values will go up regardless of his play.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(03-02-2012, 07:35 AM)rayeates Wrote: It's one of the very few things that Panini is doing right... NOT chopping up the symbol from the jerseys.
You mean like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-11-Panini-D...2c63490645

lol
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

sweet card

but not worth it that is for sure
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)