Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Pickup for my 1975 Topps Set!

Latest Pickup for my 1975 Topps Set!
Latest pickups...........

[Image: rosepc-1.jpg]

[Image: yountrc-1.jpg]

RE: Latest Pickup for my 1975 Topps Set!
Very nice, is the 75 set near completion yet?

Thanks!

No, I'm about 2/3 of the way there. I'm being very picky with this set. I've been able to get some really nice clean cards. A friend of mine owns a card shop and he bought an entire collection off a guy who literally had boxes of these untouched since they were pulled from vending boxes. I was able to get first crack at the ones I wanted for my setSmile

That's a set I've pondered doing. Maybe once I finished a few of the other ones (God knows when) I'll dive into it.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

I really like that card! That and the '72 Ryan...

Really nice Ryan card. Keep posting the pickups. That year has a weird design, but I really enjoyed doing that set.

Thanks guys. I will post the bigger star cards as I acquire them.

I may have been bidding against you on that one lol. Nice pick up. Are you going to do all graded for the set?

(03-02-2012, 09:25 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I may have been bidding against you on that one lol. Nice pick up. Are you going to do all graded for the set?
If that is the case thanks for letting me win! Smile

I'm just looking to have the higher value cards graded ie, Yount, Brett, Ryan, Aaron etc.

Very nice and very good centering, I've run across many that are tilted vertically. It's one of the cards I like to upgrade one day from my current BVG 6.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos