`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box of panini black box (damaged pack)

1 box of panini black box (damaged pack)
I recieved my goodies from dave and adams card world, 4 total boxes. I opened my box of panini black box and every card was dinged, i called panini and of course, no answer.
base
eric gordon
wes unseld
passing the torch bogut, eaton dual auto ((really banged up)
glen rice flag patch auto
darrell griffith auto
dirk crusade double jersey
bynum crusade double jersey
issel jersey
im hoping they will replace the box if i ever get an answer
ANY SUGGESTIONS?

RE: 1 box of panini black box (damaged pack)
If you videoed the break I'd send it to them, and then if I didn't hear back I'd post it on their facebook and state they have done nothing to correct the problem. Then again, I'm an a** when it comes to poor customer service haha.

Getting ahold of Tracy directly at Panini seems to be people's best bet. She gets things done. Hope it works out!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Yeah call them
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

keep calling, leave a msg on their facebook.. saying you called this many times on such & such date... ask them to replace the entire box... hopefully, you get a few better cards... take pictures of the box & cards & open a Q/A (quality assurance) report for the box.. list the serial number of the box too.. mention where you bought the cards from & have a print out of the receipt handy... much easier when cards are bought online than in card shops.. I seen one guy at my LCS get a damaged card out of an UD pack.. he asked the shop owner to print him a receipt, since he paid cash & didn't have one at the beginning.. card had indentations along the bottom of card, due to the manufacturing/sorting machine.. it was a $20-30 card.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

That is what happens when DA card world buys back boxes from rippers who pull the case hits

Num1....
I thought DACW buys directly from the manufacturer...... except old boxes... I've never had a problem with them.. I have got a few dud boxes though...

nobody can get a hit all the time, but buying a box for $65-80 & pulling $20 worth of cards is very bad...

I put my box in order, found two gloss cards, almost missed them.. hate them... why did Panini put gloss cards? waste of time... Artist Proofs should of been good enough...

I got 6 doubles & 94% set completion out of one box.. no more Hoops boxes for me..

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*