Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOOD NEWS! (MTV Award)

GOOD NEWS! (MTV Award)
Hey everyone,

I posted on the boards about a week or so ago about my college radio station being in the running for an mtvU Woodie Award, and I have an update and need to ask for some more help from all my fellow collectors!

We have made the final round of voting (Top 10) and we are currently trying to rally the troops to win this thing. I would like to ask if anyone seeing this would take the time to throw some votes out for ACRN at this link: http://blog.ratemyprofessors.com/collegeradiowoodie

There is no limit to how many times an individual can vote, so if everyone could put in some votes, I'd really really appreciate it!

Thanks to everyone who voted last round....I'll keep everyone posted about the results!
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

RE: GOOD NEWS! (MTV Award)
(03-01-2012, 12:03 AM)krykslr Wrote: Hey everyone,

I posted on the boards about a week or so ago about my college radio station being in the running for an mtvU Woodie Award, and I have an update and need to ask for some more help from all my fellow collectors!

We have made the final round of voting (Top 10) and we are currently trying to rally the troops to win this thing. I would like to ask if anyone seeing this would take the time to throw some votes out for ACRN at this link: http://blog.ratemyprofessors.com/collegeradiowoodie

There is no limit to how many times an individual can vote, so if everyone could put in some votes, I'd really really appreciate it!

Thanks to everyone who voted last round....I'll keep everyone posted about the results!
Just voted again..good luck!!!

done!! good luck!!

Voted, good luck winning the Woodie!

Just voted 10+ Times hopefully that helps. Good Luck !
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

Thanks everyone!!!
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

Done and done...good luck! Let's keep the support going, guys!
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends