`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hines .....

RE: Hines .....
Well, unlike everybody else in this thread, I am happy with this news. I have never liked Ward as he is the dirtiest player in the league. I despise the guy and hope nobody picks him up. Im sorry this is so brutal but there is not one other player in the league I feel this way about. One of my friends is a big steeler fan so this will be fun to rub in his face haha.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I think it happens more times than not. Also, there is more pressure on teams winning which makes it very difficult to be loyal. Should there even be talk of the Colts without Peyton Manning? He is the Colts which was made very apparent when they lost nearly every game without him. Hines Ward is a Steeler so it's very sad, I agree.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

if they don't resign him that would be just as classy as the pats not dressing faulk for the Super Bowl or to a lesser extent ... just as classy as cutting underwood the night before.... i would like to think the steelers have more class than the cheat riots!

(02-29-2012, 08:21 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: I'm hoping its just a salary cap thing and that they resign him once they get their financial issue cleaned up. After all that he has meant to the team and the respect that his teammates have for him, it would be terrible to see him in another teams colors..... I hope he retires in the Black and Gold.... guess we will just have to wait and see...either way, Hines will always be my favorite Steeler of all-time..... Its a sad day in Steeler Nation.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(02-29-2012, 10:18 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Well, unlike everybody else in this thread, I am happy with this news. I have never liked Ward as he is the dirtiest player in the league. I despise the guy and hope nobody picks him up. Im sorry this is so brutal but there is not one other player in the league I feel this way about. One of my friends is a big steeler fan so this will be fun to rub in his face haha.
My sentiments as well.

Dirty player, not even close to a Hall of Famer, hope he doesn't sign anywhere and I never see his face on TV again. I feel the same way about him as I did when Bill Romanoski retired. Hallelujah!

Sorry to see him go out like this. Just a reminder that football is a buisness first and foremost. Hopefully they can still hang on to Wallace.
[Image: steelers.jpg]

I hope he goes to either Browns, Bengals, or Ravens and catches a TD pass that keeps Steelers out of playoffs in 2012......that would be justice. I really don't like the Steelers, it's in a Browns fan's DNA but that is just wrong.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

(02-29-2012, 07:46 PM)chads-cards Wrote: dude if thats true imma go on a drinking binge ha...I was six when they drafter him...so Ive watched him every sunday for nearly 14 years! This is a huge bummer
6!

one semester at uga, he and i used to catch the bus at the same spot. he was always so genuinely nice. i'd love to see him be the falcons #3 man, then transition to coach at UGA.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(02-29-2012, 10:27 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I think it happens more times than not. Also, there is more pressure on teams winning which makes it very difficult to be loyal. Should there even be talk of the Colts without Peyton Manning? He is the Colts which was made very apparent when they lost nearly every game without him. Hines Ward is a Steeler so it's very sad, I agree.
Agreed Wavy!!!!